Friday, December 21, 2007

Flamingo Friends for Friday!

Here is another animal that mom saw at the Ft. Worth Zoo. Flamingos! There were a few different types at the zoo, and this orange/pink one is an American flamingo. This kind is the tallest flamingo found in the Americas.







The Chilean flamingo is another kind of flamingo which can be identified by it's lighter coloring. I heard they come from Chile and other South American countries.


I like flamingos! They are birdies, which I love, and they are also very beautiful. I think I would like to snuggle in their feathers!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I loves flamingoes! Because they are a very beautiful color.

Andrea said...

Great color for theese Flamingos.
The ones we have in Italy are pink.
Bye

Anna said...

JB wow the photos of the flamingos are amazing, especially the head shot. So while I am here, I would like to thank you for all your comments and visits to my blog, and I know it has only been a while since we somehow ran to each other, but it has been a great pleasure to be a regular visitor to your blog, and appreciate the kitty side of the world. Thank you. I would like to wish you and your family, a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2008. Anna :)

michico*Adan said...

Flamingos are very neat~~~~
Thanks for sharing these photos~! It's not easy to see Flamingos in my country~!

Thank you so so much~!