Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wild Mountain Goats in Andalucia

Here are my goat friends that mom saw in the mountains of Andalucia in Spain, in the Malaga province. You can't tell from the picture, but they live on a VERY steep mountain. They stopped here to rest because they were really tired from having to climb so far. Mom had to zoom in a lot since they were so far away, so I am sorry this picture is not so good. I will post some pictures of some local Texas goats soon, which will be much better!

I think I like goats, but I heard they might smell bad. I know they don't take as many baths as I do.....I take at least a few cat baths every day!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I think that's a great photo! I love goats. Bob and Patrick the goats are my very own NOMSS friends.

Anna said...

I like goats too. For a second I thought one of them was falling, lol, which is unusual for mountain goats. Cool photo JB, Anna :)