Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Cousin Monte from Holland!

This is my cousin Monte. He lives with my mom's cousins in a windmill called
"Molen de Slokop"
in Spaarndam, Holland. My mom has visited him a few times and he is a very crazy dog! He runs around wanting attention all the time, and always carries his tennis ball around hoping that someone will throw it for him. I like playing with tennis balls too, but mine are smaller, just for cats. I don't know how to fetch them and bring them back to mom like he does though.....I just like to run after them really, really fast!
Wow, he likes playing with tennis balls, just like me, and he likes getting attention all the time, just like me too!! I like Monte!

6 comments:

Anna said...

JB this is cute. I like the dog on the photo. I laugh every time I read your post, lol, I should have written on my blog instead of written by real people, written by real pets, lol. Anna :)

Ariel said...

Hi Jb,

It's very nice meeting you.I think Monte is very cute.I love your blog
and have made you a friend.I hope you will continue to visit my blog as I will yours :)

ericat said...

I will have to answer. My cat children are all lazy at the moment it is terribly hot. I freeze a few bottles of water for them to sit next to it and cool of.
That is a cute photo of the dog. The face tells it all.

Gretchen said...

Hi, JB, thanks for coming by to visit. I like your site. I've been reading some of your post. I'm sorry you had to go to the vet...but I guess that's necessary if we want to live our all of our 9 lives.

I hope to see you often...
Hugs...G

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Hello, Jellybean! It's nice to meet you. I am a friend of Ariel's -- she introduced you on her blog, and I wanted to come say Hi! You are a lovely kitty!

And your cousin Monte is a very handsome doggie! I'm sure playing with tennis balls would be very fun. *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Chairman Mao said...

Hiya, JB! It's great to meetchya! You look like a furry nice kitty gurl and I love makin new furriends. My gurlkittyfurriend Ariel innerduced you on her bloggie, and I said, any furriend of Ariel's is a furriend of mine, too. *grin!*

Monte sounds like a really kool woofie, and he's furry handsum, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.