Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Friends, the Dutch Sheep and the Dutch Bunny

I can't get out of the house to take my own pictures, because I am a cat. So, my mom's cousin in Holland helped me out by sending me a few more pictures. One is a sheep and one is a bunny. They both live at the windmill also in Holland, and you can see part of the windmill in the picture behind the sheep. The sheep looks big and scary to me, but I think I would like to snuggle in his fur too if he was nice to me, just like with the llamas!












The bunny likes to sleep in the sunshine just like me!


I wish I could go visit all the Dutch animals in Holland ........or on second thought, I wish they could come and meet me at my house, since I don't like to travel much at all.......because I am a cat!

15 comments:

Daisy said...

Hi JB, nice to meet you. You sure have a lot of interesting friends!

Artsy Catsy said...

JB, that sheep is cool, but I LOVE that bunny! I had a bunny named Dustbunny who hopped over the Rainbow Bridge. My human artist rescued me when I was one day old, and Dustbunny became my foster momkitty, letting me snuggle up with her. You can see a picture of us snuggling in the sidebar of our blog.

Rocky

Parker said...

Hi JB, you are very cute! It's nice to meetcha'! You've got a lot of interesting friends!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Hi JB ::waves paws:: we sawed yoor comment over at da Ballicai and thawt, hey, we neffur met dat kitty afore! We like yoor bloggie...Zippy was acited cuz yoo and her weigh da same! Oh, we'll be back and yoo can visit us smoetime too, dat would be furry nice.

Chairman Mao said...

Wowie, a sheep! I've nefur met a sheep before. And what a cute bunny! You have some furry wunnerful furriends!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Black Cat said...

Hi JB, I've just found your blog because Ariel introduced you on her blog. You have some very interesting friends round the world and you and your sisters are very pretty:) xxx

DK & The Fluffies said...

Bunnies! I live with two bunnies, Fiona Bun and Orlando.

Derby said...

Hello JB, you look like a pretty cute kittie. Nice to meet you.

michico*Adan said...

I can't go out either~!
But I can see the Pigeon sisters through my windows~!
I think that's enough :)

Tara said...

Hi JB, nice to meet you! Ariel sent me over. I wish I could go to Holland too...

Tara

DEBRA said...

Hi JB -- it is very nice to meet you. We saw Ariel had a bit about your bloggie on her's.Holland is a long way from where I live in the United States. We live in Florida. I have 4 other brothers and sisters in my house. Please come over and visit us...

Purrs
Abby

Dragonheart said...

Hi JB! Nice to meet you. :) I like the sun too. :)

Tybalt said...

Hi, JB! I saw you on Ariel's blog and thought I shoulf come over and say hello. You and I kinda look alike . . . we are both gorgeous. ;)

You have some interesting friends!

Scout said...

Hi JB! I am happy to meets you! Welcome to bloggyland! Be sure and come visit me sometimes too!

Purrs,
Scout

Anna said...

JB this is so cute. Anna :)