Monday, December 10, 2007

Pink Kissing Gourami Fish

These are my fishies. They are pink kissing gouramis, and they have gotten big, and are almost 5 inches long! I think this type of fish originally came from Thailand and Indonesia.


They are the only fish we have, because the others died over the years. These two fish have lived with us for at least 5 years! Sometimes they fight and chase each other around the fish tank.

One day they fought so hard that they poked each other's eyes out! Each only has one eye now!

See! No eyeball!

Fish are ok, but I prefer fluffy, snugly animals! I really only like fish for eating, like Fancy Feast fishy......it's my favorite!

9 comments:

Daisy said...

Those fish are pretty. Too bad they poked each other's eye out! I wonder if they eated them? I used to have Sea Monkeys. But they all got deaded. They were not fun pets. And they were not monkeys.

The Crew said...

Hi JB! Saw you over at Yoggie's comments.

Welcome to our cat blogging community. Stop over and see us.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty
The Crew

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! I saw you over at Sweet Ariels and wanted to say hi. Those fishies look yum..., I mean pretty. Yeah, pretty. I bet they are fun to watch. Bummer about their eyes. I'm glad they are OK.

I hope you will come and visit me sometime! I love making new friends.

Benjamin Fuzz said...

hello jb! you are one very pretty kitty girl!

your fish sure look interesting.

come visit sometime, and i'll come back, too.

ben

Ariel said...

I agree I only like to eat them.Yet they look cute.

Tybalt said...

They are pretty even if they only have one eye. I agree with you, though, furries are much better!

Anna said...

Wow nice fish you have, and sad story about their eyeballs, it cannot be real ouchhhhh! Thanks for sharing, Anna :)

DaisyMae Maus said...

Hi Jelly Bean! Mom says that you have one of her favorite names. I ate a jelly bean once, but it got blue all over my chin fur an' I had to get washed ... It wasn't worth it.

Stop by sometime. I'm cousins with Benjamin Fuzz/Lucy Furr and with Zoey an' the Furballs.

DMM

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

So mice to meet you JB! Ariel told me about you ! You have such interesting things on your bloggy...I will come back to read them all. I like animlas and places all over the world.
Your pretty fishes might need to get some seeing eye tadpolls!
Love Miss Peach