Wednesday, December 26, 2007

White Chocolate and a Peacock from California!


Today I would like to introduce you to two new friends of mine. These pictures were sent to me by my mom's sister and my cousin Jacob who live in Turlock, California.



This first picture is of a beautiful peacock. He has brightly colored blue and green feathers. I like him a lot, because he is a birdie, and as you know, I LOVE birdies. This peacock lives in Saratoga California at an old barn with a winery in it. Peacocks make really funny sounds, which I don't even know how to describe. Maybe you'll be able to hear one some day so you know what I mean!

The second picture is of a white cat that lives across the street from Jacob, but seems to
like Jacob's house better, as she is always hanging out there instead! Jacob has named her
White Chocolate or W.C. for short!
She does not like to sit still long for photos,
but she has pretty green eyes and very soft
fur. She loved it when Christmas decorations
were put up, and has been hanging out by a
big lit up Christmas polar bear ever since.



I like both of my new friends!
Can you find W.C in this picture?











Please sign my new GUESTBOOK if you can......thanks!



7 comments:

Beau Beau & Angie said...

Merry Christmas! Wishing you love, peace and joy and happiness.

Forty Paws said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog. We know where Fairview is outside Dallas. Yup.

Merry Christmas!

Luf, Us

Samantha & Tigger said...

We want to wish a very Merry Christmas to you JB! We hope your day was full of joy and treats!
Your FL furiends,

Alex said...

Hi JB,

thanks for vistiting my blog. You don't really need to understand German, becauce I have a Translator on my blog. Just look at the sidebar (right below the chatbox), chose English or French and within seconds the whole blog ist translated in your language.

Well, Translators do not always translate everything perfect, but the google-translator works pretty good. I hope it helps you to read my blog easier.

Woofies, Alex

Daisy said...

You have some very beautiful and interesting friends!

Jan said...

Hi, JB, We stopped by to meet you. What a beautiful peacock and WC is pretty too. Hope you had a nice Christmas.

jan's funny farm

Anna said...

JB, I feel like I am the only bird in your comment window, lol. This is very nice white cat, look so elegant. And I am still waiting for the moment when the peacock will open its tail, it did once but I only had my film camera, and cannot find the photo - that was like 15 years ago. Anna :)