Sunday, January 13, 2008

Awards from Forty Paws and Maya & Kena!

I got awards from Forty Paws, and also from Maya and Kena!

This award came from my doggie friends, Maya and Kena. I like them a lot! They are wonderful little Cairns, and love to give wags and licks to all their friends. Thank you so much, Maya and Kena! You always make my day! I am breaking the rules, and would like to paw this award forward to ALL of my blogging animal friends, because I enjoy reading about you all, and you are all special!

This one is an award for thinking, and I sure do think a lot. Thank you so much to Forty Paws! I would like to paw this forward to ALL of my blogging animal friends because I think you all have some incredible thoughts which can not go unnoticed!


4 comments:

Tybalt said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Maya and Kena said...

Congrats on the awards, and you're very welcome! You deserved it!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

The Furry Bambinos said...

JB, Congratulations on your awards! Your blog is fun and educational, and we love the photos!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Anna said...

JB congratulations for all your awards, you make my day all the time too with your amazing photographs and journeys. I may pick up that one up from you. Thanks for sharing, and now moving on to what I have missed on your blog. Anna :)