Thursday, January 3, 2008

Birdie Butts on a Wire

The dinosaur photos from yesterday were not my favorite, so let me post some birdies to make me feel better!


Here are some birdies that mom saw outside her gym a couple of days ago. I told you she takes her camera everywhere, just for me and my blog! She only was able to get a butt shot from the parking lot because she could not stop in the middle of the street to take any pictures from the other side.



I think they are every day, ordinary pigeons or doves. I hope you like them.....birdies are my favorite, you know! Birdies are my friends!





Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and visit my new SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

9 comments:

Daisy said...

That is a lot of birdie butts! Somehow I missed the dinosaurs yesterday. I am kind of glad, because they make me a little bit nervous.

Johann The Dog said...

Oh birds, I love to herd birds!

Did Mum answer your Q about how I got my name? If not, I'm named after Johann Sebastian Bach, Mum used to be a flutist and loved Bach. My kittie bros are named Wolfgang and Ludwig (Wolfie and Wiggy) - and my sis is name Gracie, after the composer Grace Williams.

Woofs, Johann

Ariel said...

Lol...Great bird butts photo :)

Andrée said...

OMG I am SO glad I came back to this blog of yours. Did you know there is a mathematical spacing for these birds? I have wanted to get a shot like this, but it's too freakin' cold (-16°F right now) to bother stopping to take one. But if I may be so rude as to promote my own blog for your own info: please go here to my post about the math of birds on wires!

Anna said...

JB now I feel like I am part of the team, lol, with my birdie photo. These are cool arrangements, funny how they all face you backward, lol. Anna :)

Hammer said...

Hi JB
I love birds too. Did you know that English Setters are 'bird' dogs. I share my home with lots of birds .. they're all wild. My mum loves them.
Thank you for caring about Beau and I've placed a link to your blog too. You're my very first kitty kat friend.
Enjoy your weekend.
Love from Hammer

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Hi JB! Hehehe... bird butts! That made me giggle out loud and a lot of people were looking at me pretty strangely around here just a second ago here. Nice pictures and btw, you are adorable! Thanks for visiting me.
Rocky Mountain Retreat

JB's Big World said...

Hammer,
I am glad you like birdies too! I hope we find your brother!
--JB

JB's Big World said...

Michele,
Thanks for coming by. You have a great blog!
--JB