Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Buddy the Blue Jay and Friend

My mom took these pictures at her mom's house in Livermore, California last weekend. My grandma likes to feed the birds and she is sure it is the same blue jay that comes back every year to her house.

My mom does not necessarily think this is true, and that it could be a different blue jay each year. Grandma has named this blue jay, Buddy!



The squirrels come by to eat too, and always fight with the blue jays over who gets the most food! Kinda like a food fight! I don't know if blue jays are friends with squirrels, but I know they are both MY friends!

Guess what? My friend Alexis, the boxer, likes to chase this squirrel!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks! JB's Mom's Big World is new too....check it out!

8 comments:

Furkids in Hong Kong said...

Love that striking blue on Buddy. What a beauty!

Tybalt said...

I see both of those outside my window! It always gets me excited.

Anna said...

JB I don't know how you do it, but these are really cool photos and refreshing at the same time, thanks for sharing, have done an amazing job. Anna :)

Team Tabby said...

we has those blue jays and squirrels in our yard as well, and they like to argue over the sunflower seeds. Nice to meet you JB!

Moe & Mindy

Monkee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog JB. I've added you to my blogroll.

Personally, I would've named both the blue jay and the squirrel "lunch," but that's just me.

Katherine and Pippa, said...

Hello JB

Nothing personal. I just happen to chase cats when I get the chance. Maybe cos when I was on the street they often took the best doggy food that people left out. Who knows?

I don't chase birds though. Or squirrels (never seen one tbh). Don't be put out though.

Pippa

Hana said...

Hey ya JB, you are a very well rounded cat to like birds and squirrels. I think that bird and squirrel in your photo are the same ones that come to my house!

Lacy said...

woofies JB, me luvs ur picturs....me watches birds and squeerlls too...dose can come in me yard, but me watches kids and strangers close...and bark at dem...

b safe,
;)lacylulu