Saturday, January 5, 2008

Camels in the Country!


Mom has to drive out to East Texas for work sometimes, and she passes by a ranch called Toon Town Texotics, off of Interstate 20.




Mom told me she was not sure what Toon Town was, and she could not find any info on the internet about it either. They have zebras, some big water buffalos and some other animals too in big pastures.
Mom was only able to take pictures of these camels that came by the fence to greet her.
The little baby camel was trying to get some milk from his mama.

My, what long eyelashes a camel has! My eyelashes are not that long!



Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

9 comments:

Maya and Kena said...

Aww...those camels sure are cute!!!
We wonder why it's called Toon Town?
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

JB's Big World said...

HI Maya and Kena,
I think it is a play on words....like "cartoon", but I am not sure.
--JB

Maya and Kena said...

Hey there JB,
Luckily, the sky cleared up and we were able to go fur our potty walk! You're so lucky you have a litter box!!!
Have a great day!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Alex said...

Camels are really beautiful animals! Great pictures!

Woofies, Alex

Daisy said...

Camels are very interesting and cute. I like their long eyelashes.

Anna said...

JB wow someone is hungry, lol. These are cool photos JB. Anna :)

als said...

Hey just doing a random search and found this! that is my boyfriends granpas farm his name is Jim Toon!!! and of course he has exotic animals so hense the name Toon Town Texotics

Alyssa said...

I've driven past there several times this year and have seen zebra as well as the camels. I'd love to find out more about the farm and my daughter keeps asking when I'll take her out there. I'd like to know if they let us "regular" people in to see the animals.

thtammie said...

Maya,

Toon Town is my fathers farm. Contact me and I will give you info.

thtammie@verizon.net