Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Caribbean Crabbiness!

If you visited my Small World today you probably saw a post where I say I am mad today....well I am! My mom is going on a cruise to the Caribbean, again, and she will leave me and my sisters, all by ourselves, again! Because I am mad, I want to show you some Caribbean crabs today. Yes, I am feeling a little bit crabby today!


The first crab is a ghost crab that mom saw when she was in Belize last year. It is a little creepy and walks really fast sideways. Those sure are some big bug-eyes! They are hard to see in the white sand sometimes.




Mom saw the second crab in Aruba at beautiful "Baby Beach". I don't know what kind of crab this is. There were hundreds running around the rocks, of all sizes!


I hope mom gets pinched by a Caribbean crab on this trip for leaving us by ourselves again! .......Mom, I am sorry, I don't really mean that.....It's just that I will miss you a lot!



Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

7 comments:

Chairman Mao said...

hehe, if yur Momma gets pinched by a krab, she might get crabby!

I hope she has a furry good trip. But I know you will miss her!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

JB's Big World said...

Hi Mao,
I guess I was just kidding about mom being pinched....that was not so nice of me!
--JB

Sam I Am said...

Mao~
you do look like you love getting attention. And you can get very bored if your left alone all day.What in the world are you going to do ..Do you think your human will love those crusty old crabs,
sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

Maya and Kena said...

Hi!
Come check out our blog!
You got an award!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Gattina said...

I prefer pictures of you then these ugly beasts, lol ! Thanks for your comment on my painting blog !

Yoggie said...

Wow, they look funny!
We have now around 4 C here, but some days ago it was furry freezing: -6 C!! I decided to stay inside the house and just slept and played.

Maya and Kena said...

Hey there JB!
You're welcome!! You have an awesome bloggie, what can we say?
And don't worry about updating it right away, we know what it's like.
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena