Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fake, Fake, Fake!

Mom and Daddy Len went to a museum over the weekend. The museum was having a special exhibition of replicas of dinosaurs, and it sounded like it was going to be very interesting to me for my blog.



But what a surprise it was, when mom brought home the pictures she took! I have never seen dinosaurs before.......though I am pretty smart, and know they are extinct.....but I thought they would at least look real! They did not......they looked fake, fake, fake!! Take a look and tell me what you think. I think they look like cartoons!








This is definitely not a good example of animal friends for my Big World! Maybe I should go back to being a Meerkat!



Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and please visit my new SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

7 comments:

Maya and Kena said...

Well,
They do look kind of like drawings, but really good ones. We don't know what to say...we mean...wouldn't it be kind of hard to make sculptures of animals that don't exist anymore? But you are totally right, they look fake!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Maya and Kena said...

Hey there JB!!
We added you to our pals list as well!!
And thanks fur adding the link to help find Beau!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Chairman Mao said...

Wowie, those kritturs look kinda skeery! I think I'd rathur be a Meerkat, too.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anna said...

JB fake fake but looks like it was fun to be there, nice set of photographs.

I tagged you:
http://myonlyphoto.blogspot.com/2008/01/farm-windmill-to-windmill-farms.html

Have fun reading, however, you can always skip to the bottom! Anna :)

Emma the Golden Girl said...

and her Mom said,
Actually, we think the pictures are cool (although you made a beautiful meerkat). Your Mom is extremely talented.

Angel from http://curiousanimals.net said...

Hi! I think you are perfectly right. It's impossible to mistaken them with real (I mean at least our idea of real) dinosaurs. But they are so big and their claws are so sharp. Really, fake.

JB's Big World said...

Thanks for all the commments on my dinosaur pictures. I still think they don't look real at all!
--JB