Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Don't Wanna Be an Iguana

Not too many words today...nearly a Wordless Wednesday. It is hard for me to be wordless, because I like to talk so much!


Here are some pictures of iguanas from Aruba.



This one looks like a scary green monster! What do you think?



This one tried to get comfy on mom's raft, and
mom had to chase him away so he would not
pop the raft with his claws!





I don't wanna be an iguana.....I would rather be a meerkat!


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

8 comments:

Mack said...

You're a Bean too???!
My "official" name is Mack T. Beans.
Wow I think that is so cool.
I think I would be scared of iguanas, but my Daddy owns a cockatoo just like in your previous post!(But she can't skate).
Nice to meet you!
-Mack

Mack said...

Good morning!
Angleton is about 30 miles south of Houston - Hurricane country!

Anna said...

Hey JJ, these are really nice photos, I especially love the first one. BTW thanks for visiting my blog, and commenting on the top banner, I bet it changed since the your last visit. As I told you it is hard to decide myself, but I think I narrow down to one, however, you never know I may change it again, depending what I will be able to create next, lol. Thanks for your all support and kind comments as always. Anna :)

Tybalt said...

What giant lizards! I bet Daisy would love them.

Daisy said...

Whoa! Those are the biggest lizards I ever saw! I wonder if they would like to stay at my Bed & Breakfast...

JB's Big World said...

I think we should invite these lizards to Daisy's B&B for sure!
Daisy: do you have enough room at the inn?
--JB

Nermal, Nico, Virgil, and Maggie said...

Great pictures! Our mama has seen these kind of lizards but we sure haven't. Some are striped like tabbies, and some are super green like cats eyes!

Andrea said...

Very good pictures.
I like reptiles,sometimes they have wonderful colors.
But...Ok... A Meerkat is better!

Bye