Thursday, January 3, 2008

I Was Tagged!

My friend, Anna, tagged me for a question, and I was not sure what to do and what tagging meant! Here is the question she asked me:

When it comes to New Year’s Resolutions we seem to fall into four categories: 1) quite serious about them, 2) be flippant about them, 3) do it because we feel pressured to, or 4) do not do them. So, the purpose of this little game is to let us know which category you are in.

As for me, JB, I really don't make resolutions. I think my life is really very simple and my world is quite "small", I am pretty perfect the way I am (he he!), my life is really good, and I am super happy.

Here is the game: What are your resolutions? I will tag the following friends to answer: Sweet Ariel, Daisy, Johann, Andree, and the owner of the beautiful Estonia Wildlife and Nature blog which I visit frequently.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Hey JB you did just right. I think I may have confused you. Sometimes bloggers like me like to write and add their regular photo, and then on the bottom include the tag game, and this is what I did, I even gave some special acknowledgment. Sorry for the confusion, but you did really well, and thank you for following up so quickly. Thanks, Anna :)

Make sure you visit the bloggers you tagged and let them know, you can just leave message and the link in their top posts. Hope this helps.

Eddie N Peaches said...

Hey JB! We gave you an award. Come check it out on our blog.
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie, Peaches, Bella and Lady

Andrée said...

ha
thank you! I'll be doing this soon!