Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lions & Tigers, No Bears, Oh My!

My kitty friends say they like seeing kitty photos and so they like to visit my Small World. I thought I had better post some kitties in my Big World too, in order to keep my kitty friends coming back to see me here too.









So here you go, some BIG kitty friends for my Big World! These are more pictures from the zoo, and they are of a male Lion (he is the one with the big fluffy mane), a female Lion, an Indochinese Tiger, and a White Tiger.


I think all these kitties are very majestic and beautiful. I told mom I might like to snuggle in the big lion's mane, but mom said he roared REALLY loud and that I might be scared! I guess big kitties like this don't meow like us little kitties.......

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

11 comments:

MedaM said...

So dangerous and so beautiful at the same time! Great photos!

JB's Big World said...

My mom told me they were dangerous to be close to even though I wanted to snuggle, but I do think they are very beautiful, and take great photos too!
--JB

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Hiya JB! It's great to see you again! Oh good golly, you're mom is very smart. No snuggling allowed with these beautiful creatures. They are to be admired from afar. :)
I love to draw these animals, as all cats really, as I have some on my blog as I am sure you seen some on the side.
Take care JB!
Rocky Mountain Retreat

Ariel said...

Very beautiful big kitty photos.

JB's Big World said...

HI Michele,
I did see your drawings on your blog. They are very good!
--JB

JB's Big World said...

Hi Ariel,
Thanks for coming by!
--JB

SophieKitty said...

I love the photos of the big kitties! So regal.

I like blogging so far, I've met a lot of cool cats and beans. Thanks for stopping by.

Purrs,

SophieKitty

Maya and Kena said...

Oooh,
Those are pretty big kitties!! But we wouldn't dare come near them!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Andrea said...

Beautiful big Cats.
Can you imagine what you feel when you meet their eyes in their world?
It happened to me,and I won't forgot it...

Anna said...

Hi JB this is really cool set of big cats, I really like the last one, wow, Anna :)

Lacy said...

woofies JB, me luvs big cats...esp dat last pictur...heehee little cats r coolies too...dose r lookie but dont touch kinda kittys...

b safe,
;)lacylulu