Thursday, January 24, 2008

Poodle Butts in Palm Beach

My Daddy Len had a short layover in Palm Beach last week and he was on the lookout for Florida animals for me. (He is a pilot, if you don't remember.)

The only thing he could find were these two mini poodles, and he only got a butt shot, and not a good one, I might add.

I must reprimand my reporter, Daddy Len, to make sure that he tries harder next time for a better shot. These could have been famous poodles!

My Daddy Len must be like the paparazzi and do whatever it takes to come back to home base with the very best shot! I'll tell him this tonight when I have my nightly belly snuggle.......


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks! JB's Mom's Big World is new too....check it out!

7 comments:

Hana said...

Hmmm, poodles? Your Daddy Len has got to do better than that! Did you know some eskies do not like poodles? Why you ask? Because they are always winning at the dog shows over the eskies! Daddy Len, please oh please try not to take poodle pics.
~Hana the American Eskimo

Benjamin Fuzz said...

poodle butts are kinda funny. i bet daddy len will bring GREAT pictures next time!

ben & lucy

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hi, JB-
We're pleased to meet you. Ari lives with two rescue cats who also really love belly snuggles. We'll try to have the paparazzi stop by and shoot them, too (though, like poodles and retirees, the back is not their best side!).

Ariel said...

Lol...At least he tried :)

Chairman Mao said...

Poodle Butts!! hehehehehehehe...

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Tybalt said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Poodle butts!

At least Daddy Len tried . . . good for him! He didn't forget about you, JB!

Anna said...

JB these days it is really good to have camera with you, you never know what you will find, lol. Anna :)