Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This is One Smart Birdie!

Today I would like to introduce you to my friend, a Triton Cockatoo, named Troy. My mom saw him when she visited St. Thomas last year.

Troy participates in bird shows at the top of Paradise Point in Charlotte Amalie, which is the main town on St. Thomas in the Caribbean. You have to take a tram to get up there, and once there you are about 700 feet above the town.

Troy can roller skate, ride a bike on a tightrope and ride a scooter! Troy is one coordinated and smart birdie! I can't do ANY of those things!


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

10 comments:

Tybalt said...

Wow! I am really impressed by Troy!

snowforest said...

Troy is so purrety ~ fanks for visiting us JB ~ you iz a furry cute kitty and you've got a great bloggie ~ lots of love and purrs from the SnowForest family :)

Anonymous said...

How bout a new blog called "JB's Mom's World".

Maybe then we could see JB's mom for once?

Angus said...

JB, That fellow Troy is pretty talented..I sure couldn't rollerskate-I'm not even sure they could make them for 7-toed guys like me.

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Gosh JB, That is one really smart bird!!!

Ariel said...

"Wow" Troy sounds like an amazing birdie :)

Furkids in Hong Kong said...

Troy sure is smart! Maybe I can hire him to be my driver (I own only a bicycle)?

Black Cat said...

What a fantastic birdie:)

I’ve given you an Award but don’t try to pick it up from mine bloggie coz Blogger is having a hissy fit and won’t upload it! However, I’m sure Karen Jo won’t mind if you pick it up from her blog! xxx

Anna said...

OMG JJ, you made my day, may be in paraller one day I will post what I have on the similar cockatoo. Last year I visited local zoo, and we had similar performance, except the cockatoo was riding a small bike on the suspended line. It was cool to watch. Very nice post, thanks for sharing, Anna :)

Lacy said...

woofies JB and all....wowzers dats one smart birdie....heehee me cant walk on a tightrope either...

b safe,
;)lacylulu