Saturday, February 23, 2008

And Now For Something REALLY Big!!

Mom saw these BIG animal friends at the zoo, and they are Rhinoceroses! Mom saw two different types.

The first type is an African Rhino. It frightens me a lot! It has super big horns which could hurt a small Jelly Bean like me!


Rhinos have lived on earth for more than 50 million years! They are dwindling in numbers and could become extinct. This make me very sad.....

All rhinos have some things in common. They have big heads, wide chests, thick legs, excellent hearing, and love to roll around in the mud! I don't know if I could invite these friends to my house, because I prefer friends who bathe.....and so does my mom!

Rhinos are also very nearsighted so they tend to charge when they get scared, so this gives them the reputation of having bad tempers! I will still be their friends though....

This second type is an Asian Rhino. It has thick folds of skin but why the bumpy butt?









I think my rear view is
much more attractive!

Hey!!.......I can't believe my mom posted my rear view! This is not very ladylike for me!




Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

12 comments:

Maya and Kena said...

Woah!! Rhino's are big!
We hope they don't become extinct...
And BOL about your pic!! Humans can be so embarrassing sometimes, huh?
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Hana said...

Well, it sounds like rhinos do bathe. They just bathe in dirt! And about the rhino's rear view... that leaves a lot to be desired. Ewwww! But, you've got a cute rear view.

Joe Stains said...

from that description I think my brother might be a Rhino!!!

Mickey said...

Those are neat Rhino's. I think they look scary too,but maybe it's only looks :)
Rhino #2 does have a bumpy butt,not at all like yours,hahaha
Moms anyway!
Purrs Mickey

Anna said...

JB, lol, these are big and scary, and rear view funny looking, lol. Anna :)

Daisy said...

I guess that rhino has a little bit of cellulite...

The Cat Realm said...

WOW - that is HUGE!!!
Voting has started at http://redcarpetbuzz.blogspot.com.
Please come and cast your vote!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

Pippa said...

They look a little bit bigger than both of us put together.

That is a nice fluffy rear. I think I look quite fluffy from that angle too.

Chairman Mao said...

Wowie kazowie, rhinos are KOOL! I'd love to have a horn on my nosie and a big bumpy butt!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Hammer said...

Hi JB
It is very sad the Rhinos are becoming extinct. Lots of animals are becoming extinct coz of hooman domination and cruelty.
Whatever you do, please don't tell my mum, but the Asian Rhino's rear view looks a lot like mum's rear view. Hehehe. Now listen, JB, say nothing or else I won't have a blog anymore.
Love from Hammer

Lacy said...

woofies JB, u gots a cute tushey...dose rhinos r shure biggg...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Andrea said...

I also see them in Africa:the first they was a female and her son.
I was very surprised to hear the voice of the little Rhino:it was the voice of a small cat...
Very sad animals,they move slowly to the water to drink, and it seems they know they are the last ones...
Maybe 30-40 years and everything will finish...