Sunday, February 3, 2008

Barbados or Bust (Day 1 on Big World Assignment)

Mom and Daddy Len FINALLY came back from their cruise, and they tried really hard to get me some new material for my Big World, though I am not too pleased with some of it. So here we go with Day 1....Barbados or Bust!


A thought that I often ponder, is why do horses have to work so much? I still don't know the answer.

Here we have 3 horses taking a stroll on the coast of Barbados. Mom was not sure if they were working or not......and even if they were, I think this would be a good job to have....for a horse, that is. For me, I don't like to get my furs wet unless it is just from my own spit!



Another thought to ponder.......how many plain ordinary pigeons ARE there in the world??? It seems they are everywhere, and they live in Barbados too.

But....have you ever seen an albino pigeon before? Ha, ha, he looks like he stayed outside too long and got his feathers bleached out by the sun by accident!




Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks! JB's Mom's Big World is new too....check it out!

6 comments:

Mickey said...

You must be so happy to have your Mom & Dad home.I am like you ,I do not like to get wet. Water is just for drinking!
Those pigeons do seem to be everywhere !
Did your folks bring you anything or are they just spoiling you right now,heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Maya and Kena said...

Hey there JB!
Glad you are back! :D
And we're sorry you can't see our posts..something IS going on with our page..because lots of our other pals are having the same problem. We think we might change the layout sometime soon...
Have a great day!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
PS. Albino pigeons...BOL..

Kathryn and Ari said...

Oh, Barbados! I've always wanted to go, and your pictures want me to go even more!

See any good kitties there?

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Hiya JB- good to see ya back! Yeh, I'd love to be those horses, what a life!!
Gosh, poor white pigeons need special suntan lotion, gonna burn pretty bad in that Barbados sun!

Anna said...

Nice photos JB, love the horseback riding one, and we got the white pigeons too, not sure how many. Thanks for sharing, and again, welcome back. Anna :)

Hammer said...

Hi JB
Thank you very much for your happy barkday wishes for me and Beau.
I had a great time at Gaucho's pawty and Verdi took me to Tibet to recruit the Dalai Lama to join Stormy's mission to find Beau, and he agreed.
Mum says it's nice to see horses not being worked. She feels they get treated very badly by too many hoomans who treat them only as commodities instead of the special beings they are. My mum loves horses.
Top knot pidgeons have made their home at our place. Hobson really likes to chase them. We have beautiful birds of all kinds living at our place.
Love from Hammer