Sunday, February 24, 2008

Meet Max!

Today I would like to present, Charlie's adopted brother, Max. If you remember Charlie's Story, Charlie's mom had a hard time getting over losing Charlie, but now has adopted a new doggie!

Meet my new cousin, Max! Max is a mini Dachshund, and has had a hard life, but now has a great new home with Charlie's mom!

Max is about 8 years old. He was found about a year ago wandering the streets near Dallas, all alone, so nobody knows how bad it really was for him. For the last year he lived with some friends of Charlie's mom near Austin, but they were an elderly couple and they could no longer care for Max.

Charlie's mom heard about the dilemma that Max was in, and quickly said she would adopt him! Max has been with Charlie's mom for only 2 weeks now and he loves his new home. He can't believe his good fortune, and he now gets to sleep in a king size bed every night and with a new mom!

Max is very easy going, and loves to sleep in his own bed too. He likes to burrow under his blanket to keep warm. Charlie's mom is so glad to have Max, and she just wishes that Charlie could have known his adopted brother!

Max is already spoiled, and gets to go for walks 3 times a day! I am so happy for my new cousin, Max. He is a really nice doggie, and I hope you like him too!


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

17 comments:

Huskee Boy said...

Hello JB!!
Max is a cutie I'm glad he's got himself a good fur-ever home now.. I love those photos!!

Lux said...

Max looks like such a sweetie - I'm glad he's got a great home now!

Hana said...

Max is very lucky to have such a good new home! Is he going to start a dog blog?

I learned from Copper and Hershey and Lorenza that dachsies like to burrow themselves under blankies. Max is definitely a dachsie I see!

4xBs said...

awwwww, Max is very cute. we like him. he looks like a nice guy and he totally nas a nice home.

woofs.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Max sure is a cute doggie :)

~ Girl girl

Angel said...

Hey, Max! You are a lucky dog! Hello, nice to meet! Good luck to you. Hope, everything will be fine. be fine.

Pippa said...

Hey Max was on the streets like me. Does he have a blog? Is he going to get one? I will go and visit him.

His life now sounds like mine too. I have my sofas and go for cat hunts, ooops, I mean walks three times a day too.

Pippa

JB's Big World said...

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for reading about Max. I don't think he will have a blog....unless my mom somehow can convince his mom to do one......we'll see!
--JB

Tybalt said...

Max is a very handsome doggie!

Kathryn and Ari said...

I'm so glad to hear that Max found such a great new mom. She sounds wonderful, and he looks very happy!

Joe Stains said...

max sure did luck out, he is a cute dude. we are glad he found a great furever home!

meemsnyc said...

Max is a cutie.

Hammer said...

Hi JB
Max looks a beautiful little bloke. Our mum loves dachshunds .. Benmore was her dearest friend for almost 18 years. She has a very soft spot in her heart for these little dogs.
We're so pleased Max found Charlie's mum and they are happy together.
Love from Hammer

Anna said...

Oh, JB, Max is cute, and looks just like my neighbours dog. Thanks for sharing, Anna :)

Lacy said...

woofies JB, my rss feeds on u git messed up...me iz always behind in ur bloggy...Max is shure a cutie....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs JB...u need to go and put u pictur in fur the sleeping contest...if u need their bloggy addy just ask..heehee when i need a bloggy addy me always goes to either asta or lorenza's blog.,..they no everydog and asta nos ever cat too..

b safe,
rocky, bear and angel lacylulu ;)

pp's i think they extended the contest till tomorrow, tuesday to git ur pics in...

Lacy said...

oopsies JB, me just went to their site and they takin no more picturs...me sorrwy...

b safe,
US!!!!