Monday, February 4, 2008

So Long in St. Lucia (Day 2 on Big World Assignment)

Day 2 was not so good, so I will apologize in advance, and I am upset to post this today.....here we go to St. Lucia......

Mom caught a bad ship flu and was feeling terrible on her day in St. Lucia. She was not able to go into town to look for animals for me and did not see any at all on her shore excursion today.
Daddy Len decided to try to help out, so he took this picture of a roasted pig, which I do not like one bit!!!

A pig should be frolicking on a farm or swimming in a warm mud bath.......and definitely should NOT be laying buttered and roasted on a platter on a buffet table!

I am sad for Mr. Pig. Mr. Pig was my friend, and now he can't be any more! What is wrong with people that they let this happen?? So long, Mr. Pig........



Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks! JB's Mom's Big World is new too....check it out!

9 comments:

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Hi JB... aww.. don't be sad. Some humans use animals for food. I only eat fish just like you :)
I am sorry your Mom did not feel good in St. Lucia. I hope she is all better now.

Anna said...

Agree with you too JB about the pig, and hope your mom is feeling better. That's sounds like fun trip otherwise. Thanks for sharing, and moving down your blog....Anna :)

Liudmila said...

Happy to see you here! Hope I can type these your code words to post a comment...

It's sad to be ill in the vacation. Hope it could not change the pleasure of staying there.

Don't you think fishes are animals too and have their right to live?

Mack said...

Oh no - Your mom was sick on vacation? That's just awful!
Hopefully she will be feeling better real soon.

Poor piggy. (I say that yet I would still love to taste him)

Mickey said...

So sad that your Mom got sick :(
I kinda feel sad about Mr Piggy too. I don't think Mom would look at that pig and want to eat!Ick!
Purrs Mickey
(hope the rest of your Mom's trip was better )

Lacy said...

woofies JB, me sorrwy u mama goted sic on her trip....me hopies her iz feelin betters now....and dat piggy pictur iz sad...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Ariel said...

Hope your mom's feeling better.Poor Piggy.

Hana said...

Poor Mr. Piggy. At least he was a nice looking pig.

Hammer said...

Hi JB
Me and my mum agree. My mum loves pigs too. They are very intelligent and faithful and they make wonderful friends for hoomans. Many pigs live terrible lives in pig farms inside big sheds like chooks. Hoomans are a very cruel species.
Love from Hammer