Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Duck


Since today is Valentine's Day, I tried to look through my photos to see what kind of pink animal I could post. I already posted pink flamingos, so did not want to repeat. So, here is what I found.


This is a duck my mom saw at the Fort Worth Zoo. We are not sure exactly what variety of duck this is. For my purposes today, this duck is a Valentine's Day Duck!

He has a pretty pink bill, which is fitting for this day! Plus, a bonus point, is that he is a birdie! And you know how much I like birdies! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

10 comments:

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Aww... he is sooooo cute. Me wanna squeeze him!
That's an adorable picture!! Perfect.
I hope you are having a great Valentine's day!!
(Hug)
~Michele~

Katherine and Pippa, said...

Mistress thinks he is lovely.

Pippa

Mickey said...

Now that's cute! Works for me :)
Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!

Maya and Kena said...

Hey there JB!!
That is a cute Valentine's duck!! We like birdies too!! Sorry we haven't been around to your bloggie or anyone else's for a long time. We're actually not even supposed to be coming here right now because mommy is really busy and usually she does not let us go on the computer, but we just had to reply to your comment and tell you that we are okay, thanks fur asking!! Happy Valentine's day!!
We'll talk to you more on the weekend if we're not so busy!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

The Meezers said...

Happy Valentine's day!

Anonymous said...

Hi, JB! Incredible duck! Hope you had a happy St. Valentine's day! I wish you joy, laughter and happiness every day in 2008! Angel from http://curiousanimals.net

Anna said...

Happy Valentines to you, sorry belated, this is really nice head shot of the duck, Anna :)

Tybalt said...

That is one cute duckie! And Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!

Lux said...

I like birdies, too - especially watching them outside the window! This one is very cute!

Hana said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Jelly Bean! Such a cute Valentine's Day Duck!

(hee hee, I keep wanting to call you Jelly Belly because the Jelly Belly jelly bean factory is not too far from me.)