Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blue BEAST and Ants??

The next few posts will be from my mom and daddy Len's car trip from CA to TX this past weekend.......because they promised me some animal pictures!


When they got home, Daddy Len said they traveled in a Blue Beast from CA! As you can imagine, I was SUPER excited (as I get), to see the Blue Beast! Well, daddy Len was playing another joke on me! The rental car that they got was HUGE from what they are used to driving, so he called it the Blue Beast! Silly daddy Len!

They had to rent this Beast to transport the "ant"-teek furniture from CA to TX. I say, why bother, if the furniture has ants in it??


Don't bring any more ants home! We already have too many ants in TX! Fire ants, that is!


I don't think I should be friends with fire ants. My mom told me to stay FAR away from them!


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

10 comments:

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Oh JB... you are a silly kitty... I had to scratch my head here for a minute... I understand now... you make me laugh. I don't think you have to worry about ants in the house, probably just some pretty nice furniture! :D

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Ahh.. Fire ants bite... stay away..

~ Girl girl

Liudmila said...

Buddhist-friends said me to use "borotalcum powder" to take away ants from the house. They don't like it. Did you prove it with Fire Ants? Maybe it works too.

Pippa said...

We have ants. We have always had ants. They do nasty bities, but otherwise they aren't a problem.

Pippa

Hana said...

If your Mom wants to take our California ants with her, I guess that is fine by me because I think we live on an ant hill and can spare some ants for you. But, I don't think you will like them. Your Mom and Daddy Len should have dropped them off in Arizona before coming home.

Deetz said...

I agree no more ants. I haven't seen the ants in TX, but my mum has, and she says they are angry ants. JB, I am having a birthday party in July and hope you all can come
Deetzy

Maya and Kena said...

Hey JB!
Woah! The "Blue Beast" is big, but it's one cool-looking car!
And watch out fur the fire ants!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Angel said...

Oh, they are really awful and they adore biting everybody around! I am afraid of them and really try to stay FAR away from these creatures!

Anna said...

Wow it is a blue beast, lol. BTW I should have started my comments from here, oh well I read your trip outline backwards, lol, and still all good. Thanks for sharing, Anna :)

dvd troubleshooting said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.