Thursday, March 20, 2008

In Memory of My Cousin, Monte

I have some sad news to report.
My cousin, Monte, who I wrote about in December, has unexpectedly gone to the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sad, and my paws are crossed in his memory. My mom's cousin in Holland said that Monte got some kind of terrible disease in his eye, and he was in so much pain. I heard that there was nothing that could be done to help him.

He is now at the Bridge with with my sister, Taffy. He can run after as many tennis balls as he wants now.

Tears,
JB

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

9 comments:

Pippa said...

Sad week for doggies JB. Monte looks a lovely dog too. Sympawthies to Monte's family from all of us.

Pippa

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

JB, I'm so sorry to hear about Monte. I will throw a tennis ball across the yard in memory of Monte.
~Michele~

Riley & Tiki said...

We are very sorry about Monte. Purrs and hugs.

Moki said...

Oh dear. We are so sorry to hear about Monte. Please tell his beans that they are in our thoughts.

Deetz said...

JB, I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know if you heard, but Lacylulu unexpectly passed over to the Bridge yesterday. I am sure she was with your cousin, helpng like she always did. Mum said Gizmo will pass there tomorrow. He is so very sick, and mum she has no choice now. It is so very sad when we lose our furry friends.
I am thinking of you and your family.

Deetzy

Jan's Funny Farm said...

You've had too much bad news today. Your cousin Monte and LacyLulu. We are sorry about both of them. We didn't know Monte but we know he was loved and is missed. LacyLulu was a sweetheart and we'll miss her.

Angel said...

I am so sorry about Monte.

Anna said...

Oh JB two in the row. Sorry to hear that. Very nice photo, and again thanks for sharing all this with us. Anna :)

Maya and Kena said...

Hi JB,
Sorry to hear about Monte..
It's been a sad month with all the animals crossing the rainbow bridge, but at least they are happy and can run around freely up there.
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena