Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Big Horses Make Great Big New Friends!

Here are some beautiful Horses which seem to be of the Friesian or Shire variety, and mom also met them in Texel in Holland. They are some of the largest draft horses, and can weigh up to a ton!


Horses: Hey look! JB's mom is here. Let's go meet her!




Horses:
Let's hurry....we don't want to miss her!



JB's mom:
It is nice to meet you both. Do you want to be JB's new friends?

Horses: Yes we do! We heard about JB's Big World and we are excited to be JB's friends!







JB's mom:
That is great. I can't wait to tell JB!






Horses:
We are so happy to be friends with a famous American cat, such as JB!








It was difficult for me to contain my excitement when my mom told me about these new friends!
They were super friendly and I love their floofy toes. They have multi-colored toes just like me!
(For a look at my toes, click here.)






I hear that this type of horse is now mostly used for pulling carts or used in parades. I think I would like one of my new friends to take me for a ride in a little cart just like this one! See the little seat for me in the back?




Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

17 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

They are very beautiful horses! Not the same as the horses on my blog.

My mummy loves horses too.

Purrs, Sukie, livvie & Mitzi X

Karen Jo said...

Your Mom met some lovely big horses. I think you would really enjoy a cart ride on the little seat in the back.

Mary said...

Wonderful horses....Jelly Bean had better watch his tail if he meets them.

Abby said...

Hi, JB...

Your horse friends are beautiful...I love their fluffy toes...Your toes are pretty cute, too...

I'd like to ride in that little cart, too...

You sure have alot of friends...

Abby xxxooo

Hana said...

Wow JB! You are famous in Holland! I like the horses' floofy feet! That's nice your reporter Mom got to meet the horses. I think they are now famous because everydog and everycat is reading about them on your bloggy.

catsynth said...

Very nice horses. We're not that familiar with the various breeds, so it was interesting to read your descriptions.

Huskee Boy said...

Hi JB,
Those horses are beauties!!

*P/s. Sheesh.. It's real embarassing what my wife did to her brother.. *ahem*.. I will have a talk with her soon.

Mack said...

When I see horses I bark my head off!

But those are pretty though!

goldenshade said...

Those suckers are huge!!!!!!!

It is nice to have such BIG friends. Now that you are a star JB, they can be your bodyguards!!

~Shade and Goldie

Stanislaw said...

Hi JB,

Thanks for visiting my feasting blog! Yes, I just so happen to like cats, but I prefer to call them "alien dogs." I like to sniff their bums and I LOVE it when they rub up against me. Although I'm still a young boy and sometimes I can play a little too rough for the kitties...

My across-the-hall neighbors have 2 cats and I sniff under their door every day hoping that I will get to play (and eat their food). Hasn't happened yet. But we've said our Hello's that way many times.

Stanislaw

Deetz said...

JB
My mum wants one of those horses to stay in our yard, can your mum go back and box him up and ship him to her? Gosh I sure hope so!
I am praying and praying they can transfer all the photos and stuff from your blogs over to the new puter. Hope Daddy lens comes to the rescue.
Deetz

Sandpiper said...

Beautiful horses, JB! When you go out on the town with them, be sure to wear a red carnation because with matching toes, people might get confused and think they are you!

Angel said...

These horses have adorable legs!

Chairman Mao said...

Oh wowie, those are beeyootiful horsies! Momma likes horsies, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

MedaM said...

Great blog and great post, JB! Horses are really beautiful!

Hana said...

My Mom was on reporting duty last week and she saw those exact same seagulls with the black heads!!! Those birdies sure know how to get around. I hope to post some of my Mom's report photos this weekend!

Deetz said...

Its time to vote JB, spread the word.....luv you
Deetz
I would get another computer, your mummy needs a new one
Deetz