Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fluffy the French Cat

This is a Cat that mom and daddy Len met in french St. Martin about a year and a half ago. It was a very dirty old fat cat. You can see the dirt on her belly in the picture.

The cat lived at the condos where mom and daddy Len stayed in Grand Case, St. Martin.

At first mom and daddy Len liked the cat and they named it "Fluffy". I see no fluff so I don't understand why they named it that!

Fluffy turned out to be quite a nuisance! Every night, Fluffy stood outside mom and daddy Len's room and wailed and howled ALL night long!

I wonder how Fluffy is doing these days? Normally I would ask mom if we could invite my animal friends to visit me, but since we already have one dirty old fat cat (named PooPoo) in my house, maybe not this time!

(Mom apologizes for the photo quality, as this was before she got a digital camera.)
(JB apologizes for calling PooPoo and Fluffy, dirty old fat cats!)


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

11 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh Poooor PooPoo! He he

Purrs, Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi X

meemsnyc said...

Fluffy looks like he has lots of character. You can see it in his face. He sure is a big mancat.

Ariel said...

Awww Poor Fluffy.

4xBs said...

we think Fluffy's belly is dirty because it is probably dragging on the ground. hee hee

woofs

Mary said...

Fluffy has pretty markings....maybe he has been adopted by someone by now and cleaned up. JB needs to be more tolerant of less fortunate (unspoiled :-) kitties.

Lux said...

That Fluffy boy looks like he wouldn't put up with any nonsense!

Angel said...

Wow, Fluffy! Where are you now?

felinesopher said...

oh, poor love....Fluffy is gorgeous, we agree with Mary, JB you're very lucky to have Mom & Dad...

ps. we never see big fat cat in our entire life, well, compare to us here, we're all skinny & slim;) hehehe.....

Sandpiper said...

Aw, I love all cats! What a sweetie.

Liudmila said...

Poor animal seema to be like my Stassi. The legs want not work more and they become more and more fat. I need all the help of the good god to make her move 2 steps. And she And she looks at me like a victim of violence than.

Deetz said...

I know JB, it was so horribly sad to here about Khomet. You are my favorite Kittie JB. I like your eyes alot. Yes, Gizmo is still eating and he seems to be doing good again. With him being 17 years old, ya just never know...he is very strong for being so little. I wish I was that strong.
Deetz