Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wordless Saturday

Today is a bad day for me! My mom said she has to work in the yard again and she can not help me type a new story about another REAL animal!

She told me she would help me again tomorrow. Now how could working in the yard compare to being with me, the Jelly Bean?

It is a Wordless Saturday for me.......just posting a cute Meerkat picture.



I will have to be like a Meerkat all by myself!

For some of my feline perspective on Meerkats, one of my favorite animals, please click here.




Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

11 comments:

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Oh Jelly Bean.... you make me smile! Perhaps mommy will find something out in the yard that might be interesting to talk to you about when she is done!! Hang in there my fuzzy friend...! =)

Copito said...

Hahaha you are indentical!

='·'=

Mickey said...

Jelly Bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do a great Meercat impression!!!
But I think you are way cuter ;)
I do not understand how your mom couls choose the yard over you either!!!
Purrs Mickey

Beetle said...

I just love Meercats! I went in a glass underground tunnel once to see them in action on their level it was fantastic!

dennis said...

Dennis had a bad day too...

Be careful what you do on camera.

Liudmila said...

Oh, this is really great photo-confront! You are splendid!

Angel said...

Meercats are so funny and lovely and nice.. Oh, and your photo is amazing.

The Furry Bambinos said...

hiya jb!! i am still learning to stand on my hind legs like my relatives in the kalahari. i am seriously impressed with the way you can stand on your back legs!!

purrrss,
meerkat :-)

Hana said...

I love meerkats! Are they part "kat"?

I love your meerkat impersonation! You do a cute impersonation.

Mary said...

Very good meerkat impression! Please teach my kitties to do that...they are too lazy and need the exercise.

Anna said...

JB lol that is funny, thanks for sharing, and sorry to hear that you have to be left out. Gardening is important now, and I am sure you will enjoy and play once it is all set. Anna :)