Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Free Adam, the Lion!

Ok, mom, enough with the barnyard animals. Please tell me about a more exotic animal friend! Weren't there any at all in Holland? Mom said "ok", and then she told me about the Lion that she saw in Amsterdam! Ok, well, she did not really see a real lion, but she saw his face painted in this "coffeeshop" window, and his name was Adam!

Mom says this is not a coffeeshop really, but it is a place where humans go to "get lost". I am not sure what that means......maybe it is sort of like how cats "get lost" with lots of catnip? I bet the lion went in there and got lost too, and now he can't get out! Mom told me she did not want to go inside and look for him, and this made me sad.


I asked mom if I could go there and try to Free Adam, and mom said I was too young and much too small. She said I have to be 18 to go inside and I am only 7 and a half. She also said that someone as small as me could get lost inside very quickly. Well, I don't want to get lost, so I had better stay at home!

Free Adam! Free Adam! I hope Adam gets free soon!





Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

14 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope Adam gets free soon

~ Girl girl

Abby said...

Hi, JB...

I wonder where Adam went...

I hope they set him free soon...

Abby xxxooo

goldenshade said...

Poor Adam! Hope he gets free soon! Your mom really should have gone in to get more info on this!

Babs (Beetle) said...

It looks a bit scary to me. Adam is smoking!

Purrs, Sukie X

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

LOL.... yes, I do sure hope Adam gets free soon... LOL

Sandpiper said...

It's good that you stayed home, so you would be safe. I hope they free Adam soon!

Hana said...

Adam is a smoking lion who got lost in the coffee shop? If someone his size got lost in the coffee shop, then you'd get lost for sure, JB!

About the mouse in the house. If it is in the sticky trap and is still wiggling around, what does your Mom do then???

Deetz said...

We don't want you to get lost JB!!!
Lion is probably in there hiding or something, air conditioning and all
Deetz

Angel said...

Hope, everything will be fine with Adam!

Copito said...

Adam is smoking? What is it? Bad boy

='·'=

Maya and Kena said...

Free Adam! Free Adam! Free Adam!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
PS. Our human mommy is wondering if that is Bob Marley next to Adam?

Rambo said...

Hey JB,
it's me Rambo the chihuahua. Your blog is pretty cool! By the way, how did you get the name Jelly Bean?

Rambo

Emma the Golden Girl said...

and her Mom said,
It's a good thing you didn't go inside because you never know what you might find. We hope Adam gets free soon.

Deetz said...

JB....You are getting tons of votes in the contest...I am so happy for you!!! ITs exciting cuz you can go and check and see how many and who all is in the lead....
Happy Stuffy Appreciation day...I am not sure if kitties have stuffies or not. I hope you do.
Luv you JB
Deetz