Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Animal Friend Pranks on Planes

My mom and daddy Len are my two reporters that work for me in my Big World, and I send them on Big World Assignment when I am running out of new friends to write about. For those of you who don't know, my daddy is a pilot for American Airlines, and he sometimes plays jokes on me.

Here is a photo of the time when he told me he saw a Fox running across the runway at Dallas/Ft. Worth airport! It was a joke.....Frontier Airlines slogan is "A whole different animal" and they have different animals on the tails of their planes.

Then one day he said he saw a BIG CAT at the airport too! The BIG CAT ended up being a Mountain Lion on another plane! Come on, daddy Len! Stop messing with the Jelly Bean!

Then Daddy Len said he saw a brightly colored Parrot at the airport! I thought, wow, this could be super exciting for me! A pretty Parrot traveling on a plane? You know how I LOVE birdies! No.....another joke!

The last time I wrote about daddy Len's plane pranks, he said he was Stuck in Albuquerque with Frogs!

I keep telling daddy Len that I only like REAL animals! Hopefully after I reprimand my reporter, he will bring me back some more REAL photos of REAL animal friends!


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

22 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

That must be very disappointing for you JB.

Sometimes these humans just don't behave properly!

Purrs, Sukie X

Lacy said...

ww00f's JB, love the picturs on the planes...my mama has a thing for biggggg cats..she thinks they r bute ti ful, like little ones..

b safe,
~rocky~

Ana said...

Wow, that's a cool campaign with those animals at the plane tails!

Sorry to hear he couldn't manage to get REAL photos of REAL animal friends :-)

Molly and Taffy said...

Hi JB

Your Dad sure has a sense of humour!

Our Dad is in Amsterdam this week, we are missing him.

Molly and Taffy

Deetz said...

I hope he is a better pilot!!!
I am sorry so I haven't posted today or barked at anyone. Mum had a very disastrous problem at work today and finally it got resolved and she was so stressed out...I got my package from Buster and she has been working on that trying to get it posted with videos and stuff...I will help her and we should have it done by tomorrow.
Hopefully work will go a little bit smoother.
Deetz

Copito said...

Wow, these planes are fabulous! You imagine one with a hamster in their tale! Fantastic!

='.'=

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

The animals are beautiful on the planes... such incredible talent to put the pictures way up high! Very nice photos...

George the Pup said...

Your Daddy Len sure is funny! Thanks for stopping by my bloggie JB, it's nice to meet you. You know my brothers and sister - PB&J! And yes I do like kitties

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi JB
You're dad is a prankster. You should try to play a trick on him.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your daddy Len sure is fun. He sees alot of animals on plane

~ Girl girl

meemsnyc said...

that is sooo cool that your daddy is a pilot. What amazing countries he must fly to. We really love the animals on the planes.

Wuffstuff said...

Very clever piccies.

Greetings from www.wuffstuff.com, the social network for dog owners and dog lovers.



We're looking for members with quality dogs and 'tails' to add stuff to our site.



Hope you have time to have a look at us.


Cheers


Steve

www.wuffstuff.com

angelgrotton said...

Brilliant photos! I would love to see such a plane with my own eyes!

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

Your daddy is very clever in his jokings!
The mommy sparrow will feed the babies until she begins to lay more eggs for another brood. We have at least 5 or 6 pair of nesting sparrows in our birdhouses each spring. I love to watch them and listen to their singing.

Liudmila said...

You have fire him!!! And live him without love and attentions.

Kodak the Eskie said...

Wow, those planes are very cool, but I probably wouldn't chase them because I am sort of a scaredy-cat at times. I would like to chase the real thing though!

Hugs, Kodak

Lux said...

Those airplanes look cool! I hope you get some real animal friend photos soon!

goldenshade said...

At least you are on your Daddy's mind while he is at work. That shows how much he loves you!

Purrs, Goldie and Shade

Praline said...

Your dad has a sense of humor. Tell him you would rather have some real fur friends to visit! Although, I have to admit, the animals on the tails of the planes was kind of neat. Thanks for visiting my blog - come back any time.

Mary said...

Love the airplane tail pictures! Maybe Daddy Len can get them to put JB's picture on one.

Hana said...

Your Daddy Len sounds suspicious. I'd be worried if I were one of his passengers....

Oh, but Mary has a good point! You could have Daddy Len put your picture on the airplane tail... then you'd make lots of new friends!

Anna said...

Wow JB these are cool. Been to US few times, never seen these. Anna :) BTW when I was in Japan, they had this whole plane painted in cartoons, it looked really cool. May be I will post it one day too. Anna :)