Thursday, June 5, 2008

See You Later, My Animal Friends From Holland!

Well, the day has come, for my last post of animal friends from Holland! My mom was only gone for a week, but can you believe how many new animal friends I have now over the last month of posts? My mom is a super Big World Reporter!

To recap my observations of my Dutch animal friends, I would say that the whole lot of them are very well fed! There does not seem to be any shortage of food anywhere in Holland!

This last set of photos was also taken in Haarlemmerhout in Haarlem, which is the oldest public park in the Netherlands. These animals help in educating children and visitors about animals.


Donkeys and Goats live here in complete peace and pleasant surroundings, with lots to eat!

Of course, if you know any Goats, they will eat all day if they are allowed!

Even Bunnies live here and look happy and eat a lot!

There are also a couple of Llamas living here, and this one likes to suck on a blade of hay!

Each one of the animals here is sponsored by someone, who helps to take care of the animal by donating money for their care. My mom's aunt sponsors one of the cute Bunnies. You can see boards like these in the park with all the sponsored animals' names on them.

Once the animals have eaten, it is time for resting. This Goose is really for a long nap. Look how well fed SHE looks too!

Even the chickens are super-sized!

Holland is known for many things, but I think Holland should also be known for its wonderful animals! I love all my animal friends and hope you have enjoyed meeting them too!


Tot ziens! See you later! All my animal friends wish you would visit them too some day!



Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

17 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I like the bunny. She looks really cute and have cow spots. :)

~ Girl girl

Sparky said...

JB!

Those animals are all pretty awesome... I've never seen a goose like this one before! Does this one scratch like a dog and hiss like a cat just like the ones by my house? I bet she'd be fun to chase, hee hee...

Sparky

Lacy said...

w00f's JB, me shure loves all dose pawsome picturs...me likes dat wabbit too...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lux said...

She sure *is a great reporter - and photographer, too!

Liudmila said...

Looking and reading zour great reports was reallz a pleasure. Zou are very brave! And I have now a completely different opinion about Holland as I have before. It's a plac where I would like to live!

angelgrotton said...

Love the first photo, so damn sweet!!! I have never thought, that Holland has such nice animals!

Babs (Beetle) said...

It has been a wonderful journey through Holland! You certainly have made lots of new friends.

Did your mum see the Tulip fields?

Thank you for posting all about it for us.

Purrs, Sukie X

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi JB
Your mum did a great job introducing us to all the animals, thanks a bunch.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Deetz said...

We are safe JB.....IT was kinda scary there for a moment, but no tornado hit close by. There was a possible one just North of our home, but nothing happened. Its supposed to be sunny and nice all weekend. I will miss all the new animals you have introduced to me, but doesn't that mean your mummy is coming home now? What a wonderful trip and getting to meet all those new creatures and stuff...that was so cool.
Deetz

Pippa said...

I love the donkey pic and the goats. I have donkeys and goats as my friends at my finca in Spain although they don't live with me, they are my neighbours.

Pippa

Kodak the Eskie said...

What a great animal park! My favorite animals are the Llama and the bunny. Thanks for taking us along on the trip to Holland!

Hugs, Kodak

Dewey Dewster said...

Well JB...I checked out all yer new friends that yer Mom found in Holland 'n Belgium....she sure takes nice pictures and knows a lot about wildlife... but I think yer pretty special too with yer pretty coat 'n eyes ... and with all the friends ya have now, you'll be busy talkin' ta them all....thanks fer visitin'...I hope ta stop back again 'n see what yer Mom is reportin' on....she's a really good reporter.

Dewey Dewster here....

Quasi said...

The animals are very interesting, but I especially like the "lots to eat" part.

Maya and Kena said...

Aww... those animals are so cute! Especially the llama! And it's wonderful how humans sponsor them!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Mary said...

A very nice variety of animal friends for JB.

Hana said...

I have enjoyed meeting your friends from Holland. Your Mom is a good reporter! Where will she be reporting from next?

Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
What wonderful animals!
Your Mom's posts and photos from Holland of all your new animal friends has been an incredible journey. We are glad you shared it with us.