Thursday, August 21, 2008

Peter Rabbit's Cousins

Greetings, friends. Sorry I have not posted in my Big World for so long, but as you can imagine, we had a lot to do when we moved.

I would like to present to you, my new backyard. I was very excited to see that I had lots of new friends already waiting for me! Do you see them?

My friend Peter Rabbit, from my old house, has lots of cousins here at my new house! This make me very happy, but my daddy says they are not good and they eat up all the plants.....

My mom and I count about 6-8 Bunny Rabbit cousins at a time in the evenings, and these are some BIG country Bunnies! I wonder why there are so many Bunnies? Mom says it is because they multiply like crazy. I don't know why being good at math has anything to do with it.....

We have a bird feeder at our new house too, where there are more Bunny Rabbit cousins!

The Bunny Rabbits are a little scared of my mom, so they have not let her get good close-up shots yet. Maybe Peter Rabbit has not told them about JB's Big World, and that I am their friend?

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

18 comments:

Hana said...

I am speechless. Look at all those wabbits. What fun!!! My mom thinks she should have gone into a different career. Animals are more fun than computers, don't you think?

Babs (Beetle) said...

That's a lot of bunny rabbits! You can have such fun with them :O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Lacy said...

w00f's JB, iz they fun to chase?? looks like u gots a pawsome yard to play in...me wood run and run and run iffin me had one that big...

b safe,
~rocky~

Noah the Airedale said...

Wow that looks like a great backyard.

tailwags
Noah

meemsnyc said...

Congratulations on the move. Your yard is so nice! What cute bunnies!!

Liudmila said...

Congratulations for splendid new backyard. But I think the resident bunnies will be not happy to have a new concurrent and will bit him...

Gandalf and Grayson said...

WOW! Wabbits! We would love to see them in our back yard! JB, you're the luckiest kitty ever!

Karl said...

I Dare You!
Yes, it is time again for another challenge from The Cat Realm! Come and check out the details on our blog.
I hope you will accept the challenge and will eagerly await your entry!
Karl

The Cat Realm said...

Sorry - I was logged in with the wrong account... it is me, Karl from The Cat Realm, who dared you!

Kodak the Eskie said...

I am glad you are in your new home. You will have lots of fun chasing those GDRs (gall darn rabbits)! That's what my neighbor calls them. We have lots of them too. Hope you like you new place. It's a beautiful yard.

Hugs, Kodak

the 4 Bs said...

hi JB, that's a wonderful yard that you have and we love those bunny friends. we sure wish we could visit them. we just want to talk to them a little bit.

woofs.

Ariel said...

"Wow" look at all those cute rabbits
and beautiful yard...Hugs Ariel

Christine and FAZ said...

Peter Rabbit sure has loads of cousins. FAZ

Mary said...

Lucky you! A whole yard full of bunnies! My kitties scare the bunnies away and I don't see them very often.

Kathryn and Ari said...

Wow! What a yard. Ari says if you need any help "excavating" underneath that fantastic new fence, she'd be delighted to help. She is also a friend to bunnies, though they don't always realize that.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You have a great new backyard! And all your neighbors are so friendly :-)

angelgrotton said...

Hi dear ))) I missed your posts ))) amazing bunnies!

h r u???

Anna said...

JB he looks like my Roger Rabbit that lives in the area. Anna :)