Monday, August 25, 2008

Walking in Waikiki

My mom and daddy decided to postpone their trip to Maui till March, which was supposed to be over Labor Day.....so no Big World Assignment in Maui! They said they have too much going on with the recent move and the house, and mom's job interviews.

But what is this then....how did this picture get in my blog? My daddy was Walking in Waikiki? Yes he was! He got called to fly his big birdie in the sky to Honolulu, and he got called to do this twice over the last few days! My mom was not too happy to be left at home....

My daddy tried to do a mini Big World Assignment, but he said he was having trouble with his camera. (I really must make sure my reporters have good operating camera equipment.)

Here are some doggies he saw when he was Walking in Waikiki. They are of the Hawaiian variety. My reporter daddy, apologizes for the blurriness.

I bet these Hawaiian doggies did not even realize that JB's Big World paparazzi had caught a shot of them. Now their butts are famous!


Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

10 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha! Are Hawaiian dogs 'back to front' dogs then?

Deetz said...

JB
I sure hope that girl walking in front of your daddy didn't have something to do with his camera mis-operating....ummmmm I am sure your mum had a few questions, uh? lol
Deetzy

Lacy said...

w00f's JB, dats sum nice butt shots there...

b safe,
~rocky~

Mickey said...

I bet you are happy that you will not be abandoned again ;)
What happens if your Mom gets her job? Will she work from home?
The woofies look cute.
Purrs Mickey

the 4 Bs said...

those are nice Hawaii dogs. it's too bad they don't read your blog. they are famous and don't even know it!

woofs.

Pippa said...

Tee hee. It may not be a problem with the camera.

A poor tradesperson should never blame their tools.

But maybe your daddy was busy and thinking about other things apart from being on assignment.

Huskee Boy said...

Hehehe.. Great bum-shots!!

angelgrotton said...

wow! how nice! Hawaiian dogs ))) thanks for sharing

Christine and FAZ said...

I wish my butt was famous. I am going to ask the human to take a picture of it and send it to Hello magazine (which is a big gossip rag over here). Do you think they will publish it? FAZ

Deetz said...

As you were typing me a comment, I was loading more posts...I loaded my last post about my vacation just a lil bit ago.....I love to spin and would think it would be great if you would spin with me....I would make sure you were safe and did not get scared. My mum cracks up laughing everytime I spin.
Deetzy
I got some video of Gizmo today