Monday, October 13, 2008

Lining Up to Be JB's Friends

I had to interrupt my postings on my mom's trip to Arizona to report about the Chile Dogs on my last post because it upset me so much, but now I take you back to Scottsdale, Arizona, and Chaparral Lake.

A thought I must ponder.......why do my friends, the Canada Geese always swim and fly in a row?

One of my new friends said: "JB, it is because we are "lining up" to be your friend!"

"We heard about your Big World, from our relatives that your mom met in Irving, Texas!"

"We want to be your friends!"

Mom also met one lone white Goose here. He also wanted to be my friend! Could he perhaps be a Snow Goose? If so, he sure is a long way away from any snow!

As dusk fell on the lake, the last of the Goose line-up came to meet my mom. They were so polite, lining up and waiting patiently, to be my friends!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

17 comments:

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh my! I don't believe it!!
JB we have posted the same again!
Check out my Beetle blog and my photo blog! This is getting a bit eerie :O)

They are lovely geese by the way. We also had a lone white duck!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's so cool that they line up. I bet they'll like your pawtograph too

~ Girl girl

Hana said...

JB, the geese are your most organized group of friends!

Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG JB, you sure have a lot of new friends to be made!! (Can you please help me ask them if they are always this organised?)

Pippa said...

How cool are they?

I've never seen any birds in a row like that.

Pippa

Lacy said...

w00f's JB, hmmm if they lined up like dat fur me, they wood b easier to chase..

b safe,
~rocky~

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Wow, it sounds like geese are so polite! They sound very friendly.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Willow the Black Dale said...

Jb....thaks for popping on over last week and visiting while we were sad about our Greta. We met so many people through such saddness.
Now mommy says to warn you about that snow goose. When she was living in Louisiana as a teen....on came after her and bit her. *Geese do bite don't they* Her name was Peetie the mean Goose. She still has the scar! Be vewy careful....or tell your mom too. Course....we aren't sure of Arizona Geese......just Arizona Scorpions.....now that is another story for another day.....

Slurps,
Willow

Copito said...

Goose!!! I love, and my mom love a desert named LITTLE Goose! muahahaha

='·'=

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi JB,
You've got friends lining up everywhere to get to know you.

tailwags
Noah xx

Rocky Mtn. Girl said...

Awww... super neat photos... what cute birdies!
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat- Canada

angelgrotton said...

that is too cool to be true ) amazing birds! I would love to join them and swimmmmm

Hana said...

Hmmm, come to think of it, if the geese are all lined up like that, it makes it easy for dogs to run after them!

CASPER AND PALS said...

Yes it does look like a snow goose there!

Molly and Taffy said...

Hi JB

Lovely photos of the geese. I am afraid we would probably have tried to chase them.....oops.

Molly and Taffy

the 4 Bs said...

of course they line up to be your friends. who wouldn't get in that line?!!! we want to be at the front of the line.

woofs.

Anna said...

Hey nice friends you have, lol, may be they came from my place, Anna :)