Friday, November 14, 2008

Trespassing in JB's Big World

Now I'd like to tell the story as to why a Bear came into my life, to follow up on my last post. It was instigated by my next door neighbor, Dakota. Dakota is a very friendly Golden Labrador Retriever mix.

He has been working on my daddy for a while. Always wagging his tail, and shaking hands, and just being much too nice.....

Even my mom got sucked into his little scheme!

He frolicked in his back yard, displaying his favorite rug that he'd like to share with a friend to play tug-o-war.

Finally he just plain begged my mom and daddy to get him a friend! That was the day before the Bear arrived at my house and changed my whole life......

Whose world is this any way? It is JB's Big World, not Dakota's Big World! Stop trespassing, Dakota!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

13 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's JB, heehee mayb Dakota will wear him out and he wont b able to mess wiff u to much...or mayb bear will b a kitty cats bestest friend..

b safe,
~rocky~

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

It is all part of OUR plan to take over the world -

One khanine at a time!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

babs-beetle said...

Ooh! He is a lovely doggie. I expect Bear will play with him, but he will love you too!

Purrs, Sukie x

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hey, JB. We DO almost have the same couch! Ari isn't supposed to be on it--we reserved it for cats only, just like your mom (but you can tell how well that's been working for us).

Mickey said...

JB,that is a good story of how and where bears come from. I do think,however,that you are the one in charge. Bear can be if he is outside ;) This is STILL your Big World blog :)
Purrs Mickey

the 4 Bs said...

hi JB, yes, Dakota looks like a really nice doggie. we can see how he could win over your parents. humans are weak. we all know that. we think that Dakota wants to be your friend too, just like Bear. you are going to be surrounded by dogs soon.

woofs.

Kodak the Eskie said...

Dakota is beautiful and looks to have lots of energy. I'm sure Bear will love playing with him!

Hugs, Kodak

Ariel said...

Guess you just can't trust doggie's...Hugs Ariel

Dino and Family said...

Dakota looks so adorable with his rug. No wonder your mom and dad fell for his scheme. Way to go, Dakota!
Love, Dino

Bae Bae said...

Oh Dakota sure is a cute and friendly doggie

~ Bae

angelgrotton said...

Veru nice doggie ) so cute

Sunny's Mommy said...

Dakota looks like a very friendly neighbor :-D

Anna said...

Oh boy JB I thought that was some animal in his mouth, lol, thank god it was a rug, lol. Anna :)