Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Bear, Some New Friends, and a Cat Named Bob

The next Big World Assignment has been submitted in two installments. My Big World Reporter on these two reports is my brother, Bear.

Bear takes walks from our house out into my Big World and he reported back to me on some new friends recently.
These Cows were a little uninterested, but they did tell Bear that they would be my friends.

Bear corralled these Horses into agreeing to by my friends too. Great job, Bear!

Bear gets a little bit excited when he runs into other Canines, just like this white fluffy dog did. The fluffy white dog was jumping up and down with joy, so excited to by my friend!

Sometimes Bear gets a little afraid of some of the Canines he meets, and he runs away......

But nothing scared him as much, or my mom, as this big BobCat! Now who ever heard of a cat named Bob? I asked my mom if this Cat friend could come home and play with me and my mom quickly said "No JB, not THIS friend!"
I found out that this friend must be admired from afar.

Thank you for your report, Bear!
Stay tuned for Bear's second report coming up soon!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

16 comments:

the 4 Bs said...

hi JB, your brother Bear is doing a great job of reporting for you. we like the friends that he found for you and that cat named Bob looks like a fun one for us to chase! hee hee!

woofs

meemsnyc said...

Oh Boy, that Bobcat looks really scary! We like the horses. Bear, you are good at reporting.

Sunny's Mommy said...

BobCat would scare me too :-0

Grrreta said...

We think Bear is a very, very handsome woofie. He gets to go on walks to some very cool places too. Bear found you some excellent new friends, and I think your mom made a very good call when she said Bob couldn't come over to play. Bob is a much better long-distance friend.

Angel said...

Bob is not a good friend! He might eat more then stinky goodness!

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Now THAT is what I khall a khool khat!

Tank woo fur letting Bear do the reporting!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

THE ZOO said...

thats nise yoo hafe new furriends.

missbreezysbox said...

Great photos. Stay a good distance from that bobcat. Your new doggy friend sounds like fun.

Teddy Bear said...

Bobcats are scary! Bear sure is growing up fast!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Kathryn and Ari said...

We can't get over how big Bear is getting! And what a coincidence, JB: we've been thinking a lot about bobcats, too!

Anna said...

Nice photo of the BobCat, wow, Bob the Cat I guess, lol. Excellent shots as always. Anna :)

Hana said...

Wow, you and/or your parents ran into a cat named Bob? That must be some cat to be named Bob!

Liudmila said...

I would afrad if I saw a "cat" like that on the last photo. The photo is perfect but...

happy said...

Great reporting! The bobcat sure looked unfriendly.

Lux said...

That was a very intersting report! I got a little skeered by Bob's laser eyes!

Pedro said...

Bear,

Holy dawg poop! Was that bob-cat near your house???

Pedro