Monday, March 16, 2009

Lots of Sunbathing Going On!

Continued from my last post, still reporting from the Wyndham Hotel in Aruba, here is a peaceful quiet setting, with a pool and palm trees, and....

....if you look closely, who is that laying on the rocks sunbathing along with all the people?

It is Lizards! ....Iguanas, to be exact! Iguanas are a very common sight in Aruba, and they love the dry weather conditions there.

And if you look even a tiny bit closer, who is that sunbathing on the Iguana? It is a common ordinary Fly!

Hhhmmm, I wonder who is sunbathing on that Fly? ....Maybe I just don't want to know!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

13 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

The iguanas look tasty.. maybe a bit chewy though??

Ben xxx

Babs (Beetle) said...

Nope, I don't think you want to know what is on the fly!

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

I wonder if they taste like some of my favourite white meats?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anna said...

JB oh my I probably run! They look so big, lol. Anna :)

Lux said...

What a beautiful place - my mom is sighing ...

That's a huge lizard, I must say!

Teddy Bear said...

Wow, that is a huge iguana! Aruba looks beautiful!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Liudmila said...

If I would the Good God I would never create these beings. But our cats adore them...

Deetz said...

The sunflowers are not out yet, but the bushes are getting leaves and stuff and we can hide in there? Don't be scared, JB....THOSE are some huge lizards! Wouldn't it be fun to invite them on a pic a nic? Do you think one of those would fit in your toadhouse?
I want a lizard now
Deetzy

Kathryn and Ari said...

Leaping Lizzards! Those iguanas have the life. Are there little iguana waiters that bring them cold drinks and plates of meal worms, too?

Grrreta said...

What a lovely place. Those iguanas are sunbathing in style.

Team Tabby said...

Looks nice and warm there and inviting even wif dem iguanas!

We gave you an award, you can pick it up at our blog. Happy sunbathing!

Mindy, Moe, Bono

Poppy Q said...

One night my mum was swimming at a friends pool in Queensland Australia, when she noticed something swimming beside her. A big lizard like that - yuck!!

Enjoy your holiday.

the 4 Bs said...

our mom says she wants to sunbathe in Aruba.

woofs.