Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Creepy Crawlers are My Friends

Creepy Crawlers are my friends, and I love it when I find more of these friends in my house. This is my friend the House Centipede. That's right, I found him in our "House"!
Mom was not happy about my new friend, and she flushed him down the toilet immediately.

But mom!....These new friends eat silverfish, firebrats, carpet beetle larvae, cockroaches, spiders and other tiny insects. If House Centipedes are seen often, this means that some of these bugs he eats, are in our house in abundance, and this might mean there is a bigger problem than the mere presence of Centipedes!
Ok, mom freaked out when I told her this info......

She remembered one of the last really scary Creepy Crawlers I found, and she said she would call the pest control man right away.
Poor Mr. Scorpion, he was so much fun for me.....and so was my friend the House Centipede!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

18 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

Wow, JB, were you scared of the bugs? Do you chase them when you see them? I like to chase anything that flies into our bugs. Every time I see a bug inside our house, I focus on it intently so that my Mommy and Daddy know it's there.

P.S. Thank you so much for clarifying things.:) My sincere apologies.

Love,
Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noah the Airedale said...

My pinkies are very nice to creepy crawlies. They always take them outside. We like to eat them hehe.

tailwags
Noah

Pippa said...

I'm not really interested in creepy crawlies. Misery doesn't seem too keen on cockroaches for some reason.

Deetz said...

Woe, that centipede looked like alot of fun with all those legs and stuff. We have lots of creepy bugs and if you want I can send you some to play with
Deetz
I will teach you alot of fighting skills to use on Chester...he won't know what hit him....hehe
Deetzy

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

My mom will usually rehome the ones she finds OR pawmit them to go on their merry way!

She smiled at the title...bekhause she's old, she grew up with Fun Flowers and her brother had a 'Creepy Crawlers' set!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel said...

We like to play with creepy crawlers too. We don't see many! Mom wants you to be careful of that old Mr. Scorpion. They hurt a lot when they sting.

Anna said...

Oh JB I got some goose bumps, lol. Ohhhhhh don't want these on my house. Ouch. But these are very nice sharp photos. Anna :)

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh my! You have some weird creepy crawlers there! I think Sukie would love to play with them too!

Fred said...

I like to eat those creepy crawlers!

the 4 Bs said...

hi JB, that's nice of you to be friends with these creepy crawlers. we would like to eat them, but our mom hates them. she will flush them too!

woofs.

Hana said...

Your Mom is no fun, but she probably knows what's best.

Liudmila said...

Feeee... These are...beee... Even the cats don't like them in our house. They are not good to play.

Grrreta said...

Those are some very creepy, creepy crawlers.

Kathryn and Ari said...

JB, you are one very brave cat. We're glad you didn't try to eat the scorpion (which is what our feline housemates would have tried to do). Those pincher tails are scary!

Dino and Family said...

Ewww! Those are scary, please be careful, don't try to eat them! Love, Dino

Lux said...

Ahhh ... how I love the sight of bugs!

Hana said...

JB, my dad and grandpa saw a scorpion in our bathroom just last week! They vaccumed him up. But then where did they put the vacuum cleaner? They put it right back into the closet! I hope the scorpion didn't get out! Next time, I told them, they should empty the vacuum bag into the garbage can or leave the vacuum cleaner OUTSIDE for a couple days!