Friday, May 8, 2009

Flowers are NOT My Friends!

This post will show you one of the reasons why I have not posted so much lately.

My mom (Big World Assistant) has been spending too much time outside in our garden!

.....Planting lots and lots of Flowers!

JB: "Mom! Flowers are NOT my friends! ANIMALS are my friends!"

Mom: "Ok, JB, look very closely at this Hibiscus. What do you see?"

JB: "It is a Nymph Katydid! He is a young Katydid, and he will eat lots of leaves and plants and grow bigger and bigger."

Mom: "See, I did not forget about looking for friends for you when I was in the garden!"

JB: "But mom, it looks like he is eating your flowers! You are not going to kill my new friend, are you?"

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

17 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

We'll furgive her THIS time!

The flowers are furry pretty - we love their kholours!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel said...

Those are pretty flowers. WE thought a katydid we a good bug!

Deetz said...

JB
That bug...kinda looks freaky!
I would eat it for sure.
Deetz

the 4 Bs said...

hi JB, those are very pretty flowers. it's too bad that you don't want to be friends with them. maybe you would like them better if your mom brought them in the house.

woofs.

Fred said...

Those flowers are booty-full! Are they tasty, too?

Lacy said...

W00F'S, flowers r lovely...what did katy do...mama and daddy slow getting our garden planted, to much rain now..

b safe,
~rocky~

Teddy Bear said...

Beautiful flowers. What a good Mommy you have making sure that you have friends everywhere you go.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

meemsnyc said...

Gorgeous flowers!! So pretty.

Hana said...

Sure pretty flowers your Mom has. But, my Mom says that bug has got to go! She just vacuumed up some bugs tonight!

Babs-beetle said...

JB, I think you could be friends with both! Flowers are very pretty.

Katherine and Pippa said...

I feel your pain. Misery is always trying to sneak flowers onto my blog. But I am winning. Monkeys are my priority right now.

pippa

Deetz said...

Hi JB
Thanks for asking about my vet visit....The nerve of that doctor, trying to stick something up my butt...what is it with that?
I am fine and doing great...got a snackie out of the deal, met a big dog like Mango and growled at a lil chihauhau...he started it.
Deetzy

Black Cat said...

Aww, poor JB, I can see why you would think flowers are not your friends if they keep your Mom outside and not helping you to blog, but she'll soon finish the planting I'm sure! Did she, erm, dispatch the katydid? :) xxx

Ariel said...

Very pretty flowers hope she didn't squish your friend.

Grrreta said...

Those are very pretty flowers. It's very sweet of your mom to grow plants and flowers to feed your bug friends.

Kathryn and Ari said...

JB, you're showing tremendous restraint. The felines in our house like to EAT flowers!

Anna said...

Oh JB these are amazing flowers, so much in the spring already this is amazing. Friends not friends, but you know I love your flower series too. Anna :)