Friday, May 1, 2009

How to Avoid the Swine Flu!

I tried to look through the pictures in my Big World files of all my animal friends to see if I knew any Swine. I thought for sure I knew some swine, and I wanted to know if you could really get Swine Flu from a Swine?

The only Swine friends I have are these two from the Ft Worth Zoo, that my mom met a while ago. Do you think swine are getting a bad rap with the Swine Flu scare?

One thing I do know, is how to avoid the Swine Flu:

Don't do THIS!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

14 comments:

Babs-beetle said...

YEEEEEUUUCKKK!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Blekhh!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel said...

It is approx for your Swine friends to be in the Fort Worth zoo since Fort Worth has closed their schools and canceled public events!

Noah the Airedale said...

Poor pigs.

tailwags
Noah

Hana said...

Ewwww!!!! The pig and child are kissing each other! I think I will avoid doing things like that. Thanks for the tip.

Black Cat said...

Blech! I like pigs but I don't think I'd want to kiss one like that! Hope the kiddie didn't catch the swine flu!

Going back, I don't like circuses making animals do tricks and work so hard. It's just wrong! :) xxx

Grrreta said...

Ewwwww! I think they may need to put a sign on the pen that says "Don't lick the pigs".

Pippa said...

Oh those pigs are cute.

the 4 Bs said...

oh gross! don't worry, JB. i think we are safe from the darn swine flu.

woofs.

Casper and pals said...

YUcky!!!!!!

Ariel said...

Ewwww I agree.

Liudmila said...

I've seen this last photo different times and cannot understand wat is so good in this fact, sincerely. I like swines as animals. But hygiene is obligue for such a little child, I think.

Fred said...

hehhehheh...I hope that bebe child didn't give that pig any germs!

Anna said...

JB definitely not to do that, but this is one darn funny piggy kiss. Anna :)