Monday, July 13, 2009

Long Live Lobsters!

I just don't know what to say today from mom's Big World Report from Las Vegas recently. She found me some new Lobster friends, but why are they locked up in this glass cage?

They should be free, like my Dolphin friends I just wrote about!

This is awful! Humans are making a game of catching a lobster for $4 for each try, and if they catch one, they get it COOKED for free?

Mom.....PLEASE do not bring me back any more reports like this. It makes me much too sad!

If I could just find a way to Las Vegas, I would stand out front with a picket sign protesting:
"Long Live Lobsters!"

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by my SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

12 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

They do that live lobster thing in a lot of places!

The Kool-Kittie-Krew said...

Yuck! We've never heard of that game before! I think we would have more fun watching our humans catch them in the ocean (we really don't like getting wet <-- double YUCK!)

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Pass the melted butter please!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

Poor lobsters. My Daddy says they are delicious though.

Love,
Teddy Bear

ragdoll cat breeders said...

nice lobster.. It will be so delicious ..

Hana said...

Wow, I'm shocked that's a game! Horrible!

indavao said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
powder-puff said...

Oh no, those poor lobsters! If i was there i would go on a mission to free them back into the ocean!

lotsa love
puff

Black Cat said...

Lobsters are delicious, but that's no way to treat them, sheesh! Cruel! Not a fun game! :( xxx

Deefor said...

Humans are so barbaric. Someone should start a lobster rescue. Thanks for visiting!

Deefor

Rufus said...

My bean has never heard of this lobster game but she is very fascinated!! Wow! What will they think of next!

Anna said...

JB me and you, I feel the same, I cannot even pass by the fish department because of that. Anna :)