Saturday, December 26, 2009

Crabby About Mom's Big World Cruise Report

Mom left for 5 days to go on Big World Assignment on a cruise on a very Big Ship.

The cruise left out of Miami and had stops in Labadee, Haiti and Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Mom said it rained most of the cruise!

I was so hopeful for a great report.......

......but was it really raining the whole time, or was my mom just slacking off on the job?

On a 5 Day Assignment, she only found me one new animal friend!

This is my new friend from Haiti, an Orange Land Crab. I did some research and could not find much info except that they come out when it rains a lot......

......hhhmmm, maybe my mom really was telling the truth when she said it rained the whole time?

But if it was raining so much, why was there "outdoor" shopping??

Do you think I should conduct an investigation into how time was spent by my Reporter while on the Big World time clock?

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and visit me in JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

8 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

We can see that your mom has a good time.

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh my goodness what a big ship. Shame about the rain.

tailwags
Noah x

Teddy Bear said...

We can tell your Mom had a relaxing time in the sun. What a bummer about the rain though. The Orange Land Crab is HUGE!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Maybe woo should chekhk what Santa Paws brought her...

If she didn't get much, woo know she's 'fibbing' about all this 'rain'...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Prints the Cat said...

What an interesting new friend you made! Are those his eyes on the top of his body? He looks almost alien like.

Grrreta said...

It looks like your mom did a great job by finding you such an interesting new friend. We're sorry it rained so much on her assignment.

Anna said...

Hey JB your mom just needed some time off. I do to sometimes take break from the camera. However, still nice pictures, and what an amazing cruise boat. Anna :)

goodeda1122 said...

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
情趣用品,情趣,