Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dr. Phil Says 6 More Weeks of Winter!

Dr. Punxsutawney Phil that is!  Phil saw his shadow today.  This terrible news came out of Punxsutawney, PA this morning. 

 The legend goes that if Phil sees his shadow, there will be 6 more weeks of winter. But Phil, what about Spring?

Here in Texas, I can not see my JellyBean shadow today because it is cloudy.   
Does that mean Spring will come early in Texas?  We sure hope so.

Happy Groundhog Day everyone!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

12 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

How does everyone know Phil saw his shadow ? He's probably just tricking you lol. Good one Phil !

Noah x

meemsnyc said...

Being a Staten Island resident, we go by Staten Island Chuck. He says spring is coming.

http://gothamist.com/2010/02/02/staten_island_chuck_predicts.php

Lacy said...

w00fs, me not want no more winter..me wants spring...

b safe,
~rocky~

Angel and Kirby said...

Since the first day of spring is six weeks away, we do not believe either Phil or Chuck!

Teddy Bear said...

Just 6 more weeks? I wish winter would last 6 more months. A boy can dream....

Love,
Teddy Bear

Deetz said...

I hope Spring is here soon too JB.
Thanks for stopping by and checking on me. I miss my lil brother, Sharkie, very very much.
Thank you for the comment on the slideshow. I wanted you to know I still miss poopoo and misty too.
Deetzyboy

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I'm with Teddy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Prints the Cat said...

I want warm weather so I can sleep in my pillow bed on the bay window.

Dr. Phil's nails sure look long. I guess I will believe in what Dr. Phil says then.

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Stupid groundrat!! We're ready for spring!!

Woofs and Kisses!

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi JB!
Haha Dr. Phil... so funny.
Just saw some of your older posts - Bob the cat looks so huge and scary! And I loooove the picture from the post before that one, with the blue jay on tv. :)
xo

yahoo said...

沒有一件事情是好的或壞的,是想法改變了一切。 ..................................................

Anna said...

JB our dr. Willy says the same, lol. Excellent cute photo. Anna :)