Friday, February 12, 2010

Mysterious Visitor at My House!

I know much of the country is used to getting snow, but we are not, here, north of Dallas! 
 
 This is a view from the side of our house.  We  got record breaking amounts of snow!

 
 But something happened in the night, and I tried to wake up my mom for a very important Big World Assignment because I heard noises outside......

 
 .....right outside my front door!
I could not see which animal friend it was, because the blinds were drawn on this side of the house.  But they must have been looking for me!

 
 What sort of visitor do you think came to my house last night?  I am sure they came by to tell me they wanted to be my friend!

I will do some research and update my post if I can figure out who this mysterious visitor was!

Khyra, you weren't at my house last night, were you?

Update: We have gotten feedback that this looks like Rabbit tracks.  That is one big monster Rabbit then!  Jack the Rabbit, came by to be my friend!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

17 comments:

Mo said...

Wow, lots of snow for you!
So glad some other parts of the country are 'sharing the wealth' this winter!
Those amusing tracks are rabbit tracks. Do you have Jackrabbits in your area? Usually a white tailed rabbit leaves a track where the front paws have a tiny space apart.
Either way, it's wabbit season, bugs!
:)

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

That's purrty PAWesome you guys got the white stuff. We like watching it fall from the sky! We think your visitor may have been a bunny! MAYBE, The Easter Bunny!!!

Angel and Kirby said...

THey say we got a foot of snow! Mom has not seen a jack Rabbit in a long time. The coyotes have taken care of most of them at the farm in west Texas!

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Oh goodness!! That is a pawsome snow for Texas!! Stay snuggly and warm!!

Woofs and Kisses!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

What a pawesome view fur this Siberian to see!

I know woo would have had fun with me there!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Ginger Jasper said...

That looks like one big bunny.. You be careful with that around.. Hugs GJ x

Teddy Bear said...

Wow, JB, look at all that snow! You all are SO lucky! I wish it would snow here. My Daddy said those look like deer tracks. Have you seen deer near your house before?

Lov,
Teddy Bear

Prints the Cat said...

JB, are those two sets of tracks? Neato, as long as it isn't Bob the Cat lurking in your yard.

Those are beautiful photos of your area in snow! I wish it would snow here this weekend. Somehow I don't think it will.

Ariel said...

"Oh My" that's alot of snow.Hope your warm and cozy.

Lacy said...

w00fs, did u gits to go out and play in the snow, me did..

b safe,
~ROCKY~

Anna said...

Wow JB that is lot of snow.
Do you think that is a rabbit?
Anna :) PS stay warm.

Fred said...

Isn't it crazy?! I can't believe we got that much snow here in Texas!

Grrreta said...

Those are very pretty pictures! We hope one day you get a chance to see that ginormous rabbit.

Gina said...

Hi - I'm new here - I really like your blog!

如此的 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna said...

Got any answers, lol, who was it JB? Hope all is well otherwise, and keeping warm. Anna :)

CATS 4 MEOWS said...

Wow, that´s snow, is amazing!!! JB have you seen deer near your house before? we love the photos also.