Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Analise, Tequila, and CATfish?

This is my new Costa Rican Horse friend, "Analise".

My mom got to ride Analise to the foothills of the Arenal Volcano in Costa Rica.

 
Mom actually found me a whole herd of new Horse friends on this Big World Assignment!

 
And she also found me "Tequila"!   One might say that Tequila is not for Cats, but this Tequila is of the Canine variety, so it is ok.  Tequila, as she was named, was one of the guides on the horseback ride.

 
This is where mom parked Analise.  Did you know horses had their own Parking Lot? 
From here, mom took a steep hike down into a ravine....

 
....where there was a beautiful 70 meter waterfall!

 
Mom even swam into the natural pool to ask this School of Fish if they would be my friends, and they all said "yes"!   
Do you suppose they are CATfish?

 
Well, that does it for mom's Big World Assignment in Costa Rica, and she left the Volcano behind.  I am so happy to have so many new animal friends!  
I am not sure where I will send my Big World Reporter to next, so you will just have to come back and see!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

10 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

How khool!

A khanine leader!

Thanks fur sharing these great pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

hero said...

Great photos... what a wonderful adventure in Costa Rica... not to mention all the new friends too.

Licks, hero

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Looks so beautiful and lush!! The critters are pretty cute too!

missbreezysbox said...

No, I didn't know horses had there own parking spot. Analise and tequila look like very nice new friends.

Angel and Kirby said...

Your Mom had a lot of fun and activities on that trip! You met so many new friends.

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

What fabulous new furriends!!!

Anna said...

JB nice trip. Horses are such a nice animals, but I am one of those wouldn't really ride them, lol, got few rids in my life, and that was enough.

PS Matthew loves animals, and I think if he say you probably want to hug you a lot, lol. Anna :)

Ginger Jasper said...

Fabulous pictures.. I loved them.. HUgs GJ xx

Prints the Cat said...

Your Mom did a superb job on her Big World Assignment! She's a pretty good reporter!

Horses have their own parking space? Were the catfish slimy? Does Tequila get tips for her guided tour in the form of doggie treats?

I wonder where your Mom's next Big World assignment will be to!

玉苓 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.