Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Suspended in the Jungle, Looking for Animal Friends for JB

Mom told me that I give her some scary Big World Assignments sometimes......like walking a suspension bridge in Costa Rica (last July) to find me more animal friends!
Mom is afraid of heights and this made her stomach very queasy!
But then so did some of my new animal friends!

 
This is my new Locust friend.  I would just LOVE to play with him.

 
An Emerald Basilisk!

 
And a Green Iguana that looks brown.  Look at his rough skin!  I could file my nails really well on that skin!

Lizards were everywhere, like this Central American Whiptail, and they all wanted to be my friends too!

 
Some of my new friends tried to be incognito, like this Jungle Frog.

 
These new friends were having a big meeting in a convention hall!  Mom did not want to ask them all to come out.  I wonder why?

 
And some just kept about their work, like this Leaf Cutting Ant.  Wow, he is strong!

JB:  I like all my new friends and I would like to invite them all over to play at my house!
Mom:  JB, that is not a good idea, I am afraid.

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

12 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

You have very interesting friends! Thanks for sharing them!

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Your mommy finds you the COOLEST furriends!!! Thanx for letting us meet them!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Your mom is the bestest!

All those furiends!

I wonder if they taste like woo know what?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Prints the Cat said...

That's a lot of new friends, JB. They are different than us. They aren't fuzzy. The iguana looks pretty big. I agree with your Mom that it's not a good idea to ask those friends in the convention hall to come out. Yikes!

I would not like the suspension bridge, too. That looks scary.

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

What a cool picture of the strong ant!!
My mom had to scroll through this post covering her eyes because she was afraid there would be a snake. Hehe.
Thanks for introducing us to all your new friends!
xo
P.S. My mom is requesting a warning if you do happen to post any snake pictures. :)

Deetz said...

Those are pawtastic friends, JB...I especially liked the purple locust...I bet it was a girl locust.
PS...the corn is not ready yet, but the wheat is coming up and we can have hide-a-way picnics again.
Deetzy

Teddy Bear said...

Your Mom is very brave to walk across that suspended bridge. Look at all those fun friends!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Melody said...

JB, Wow! You have some amazing friends. Your mommy takes really good pics. I really enjoy your site.

Paws & Whiskers
Jude,Poo,Babybella,Piper & marley

Grrreta said...

Your mom saw some really amazing animals on her assignment in Costa Rica. Those are some very interesting new friends.

Ariel said...

All your new friends are very cute especially the lizards :)

天才 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna said...

Oh that would be a trip I would love to got to. Wow you got some amazing creatures. Thanks for sharing JB, Anna :)