Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thought to Ponder in Fort Lauderdale.....

 My mom's Big World Report from Ft Lauderdale did not get any better for me.  Do you think the hot sun got to my mom's head and she was slacking off on her Big World Assignment?

 
 She told me that she saw this sign, so that is why there were no animal friends for me on the beach!

 
 Then she told me that this Dalmation Pigeon was the only trained service animal friend she found on the beach!

 
 She did try to make a little effort, and got on this Water Taxi to search for more animal friends in the Intercoastal Waterways.

 
 She tried to tell me she was looking for herd of Manatees!  A herd?  Really?  If only she had found even one, that would have been super exciting.

 
 Finally, at the edge of the waterway, was this fake Alligator.....yes, it was fake, not real, but just a statue!
But mom said to me:  "Look closer!"

 Mom said:  "JB!  This Lizard asked to be your friend!"

Ok, I see it now.  One Lizard wants to be my friend in Ft Lauderdale.

 So I ponder the thought, what was my Big World Reporter really doing in Ft Lauderdale?

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

11 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

May be it was spring break for all the animals and they had gone to Padre Island !

Pedro said...

JB,

My mom & dad love the beach in Ft. Lauderdale. Did you see all the friends my mom took pictures of in the Keys??

Pedro

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Fort Lizard~Dale! SWEET!

Teddy Bear said...

I hope your Big World Reporter finds more friends for you on her next assignment.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I like the Dalmatian Pigeon -

I wonder if they taste like woo know what?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

志維 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
翊芷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
asda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
家榮 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grrreta said...

It looks like your mom worked very hard to find new friends for you. That lizard looks like he would make a great friend. I wonder what the service dalmation pigeon is trained to do.

Sigpimud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.