Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cheetahs are Clean Cats Too

Sometimes when mom is in between Big World Assignments to faraway places, I send her on local Assignments.  This weekend, I told mom to go to the Dallas Zoo and report back to me her findings.
I am glad mom's reflection is in the picture below hard at work, because sometimes my Reporter mom slacks off on the job.

Ms Cheetah:  Are you JB's mom?  We have been waiting for you.  Please tell JB that we are so happy to be her friends!

 
We are all ok here at the Dallas Zoo, but we don't have much room to run in this enclosure.  We are the fastest land animals and can run 70-75 miles per hour!  

 
Another interesting not so known fact about us, is that since we are Cats just like you, JB, we like to stay clean and pristine also.   
We too do a good bit of fur grooming, as you can see!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

15 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

Wow, that is one big and fast kitty!:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Now THAT'S the kind of khytty I would have!

Just imagine our zoooooooomies!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel and Kirby said...

Ms Cheetah is very pretty!

Noll's Nip said...

Hee hee....I think you missed a "spot."

Fred said...

So cool! Old Girl and Mr. Jason have been meaning to visit that zoo and the one here in Fort Woof. I don't know why I can't go, too!

王名仁 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
許紀廷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
鄭湘定 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RalphBrau采男 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
于倫 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
云依恩HFH謝鄭JTR安 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
嘉玲嘉玲 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna said...

JB what a nice cat friend you got. I recently visited Toronto Zoo, it was first time for Matthew, but now having him around and showing him cool things, and trying to watch for him as not to loose him, I didn't get one good shot, but hey there is always later. Nice first photo, and btw I love your blog makeover, blogger is really making easier and easier for us. Thanks for dropping by. Anna :)

趙坤然趙坤然 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
萬宇萬宇 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.