Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bunny Rabbits and a Gloppy Goose?

 Charli:  JB, come quick!  Some of your friends are outside!

 
 It is your Bunny Rabbit Friends!

 
 And there are lots and LOTS of them!  
I wonder why there are so many, JB?

JB:  Great job, Charli, in helping me keep track of my animal friends!
Charli, I know you are not going to like this, but I have to send mom on a Big World Assignment again soon.
I am sending her to some very interesting islands to get me some very exotic new animal friends.  I think there could be a Gloppy Goose there, and the place mom will go is somewhere near the Earth's equator!

Does anyone know where I will be sending my mom?

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK, and stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

6 comments:

Grrreta said...

Cute bunnies! Is your mom going to the Gloppy Goose Islands off the coast of Equador!? How exciting! She will surely find you lots of interesting new friends there.

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Nom nom!

Bunnies and gooses and khytties OH MY!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel and Kirby said...

We know! We think she will meet Iguanas, Booby's and Albatrosses along with that Gloppy Goose !

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Ooooo, we know too! We think the Galapagos Islands! Mom only knew that cuz she watched Survivor! LOVE your furriends!

Anna said...

Wow I must have been really alway from blogging, so many posts I missed here, not to mention, great and interesting posts. Love following your adventures as always JB, and your mom's of course. Anna :)

Prints the Cat said...

Hmmmm, about those bunny wabbits... do the ones in the wild multiply very fast?