Saturday, January 22, 2011

Andes Mountains = Alpacas!

What Big World Assignment to Ecuador and the Andes Mountains would be complete without some new Alpaca friends?
 Mr. Alpaca:  You must be JB's mom!  We have been waiting to meet you.
JB's mom:  Yes, it's me.  JB sent me to make sure I met some real Alpacas living in the Andes Mountains.  I don't know if you are truly a good example of this though!

Hi JB!  You are one famous Cat, and I am honored to be your friend!  Thank you for sending your mom to visit us in our country.

Then mom visited the equator, and that was the end of her Big World Assignment to Ecuador and the Galapagos IslandsIt went by much more quickly in real life than on my blog, by the way!

One last thought from my friends, the Alpacas.  
"Don't forget to eat your greens, JB!"

Thanks to my mom for this outstanding Big World Report!
 ~~JB 

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK here, and stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

9 comments:

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Your Mommy is very smart and you are very lucky to have such a caring Mommy.
Sally Ann

Angel and Kirby said...

THose are very nice friends. Have you met the Alpacas or Llamas that live close to both of us?

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

What great pikhs!

Thanks fur letting your mom share them with us!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Bear said...

How cool that your Mom was able to get so close to the Alpaca. They are are cute.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Karen Jo said...

It was nice to meet the alpacas. They always remind me of camels a little bit. Are they related? The statuary at the equator is really interesting.

Chudexs said...

Nice animal and cute....

Liudmila said...

That Alpaca had a face of a bandit. I don't know how your mom was not afraid to speak with him.

Anna said...

JB I think your mom one day should make a list - where she has not been, lol. Love the photos and narration. Anna :)

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Fabulous pics.