Monday, March 21, 2011

Critters in Cabo!

Mom had to go on a "business trip" to Cabo in Mexico last month.  I am not sure if she was being honest or not.  She said she would not have much time there to do a Big World Report 
From the looks of this material, maybe she was telling the truth!

Mom walked on the beach in the mornings and look what she found.  This is a Puffer Fish, but he is not puffed up and he is dead, mom!  I did find out that this fish can not be eaten since it is toxic and poisonous.

Mom found me some Horse animal friends trotting along the water's edge on the beach.  I would like to go horseback riding, as long as I did not get my furs wet!  I would probably look cute in a sombrero!

I am not certain what kind of Bird this is, but I do know that he is my friend!

Mom did not bring her good camera on this trip, so this picture of this Yellow Oriole is not so good.  This bird is common in Cabo, but mom said they fly very fast and are hard to photograph. 
heh, heh, good excuse, mom!

Mom went on a sunset catamaran cruise and said she saw California Gray Whales, who like to migrate down to this area this time of year, to mate and give birth to their babies.  Everyone mom was with tried to take pictures, but the whales were too fast, and hard to photograph.  
heh, heh, mom....another excuse?  Really??

I did find out that this was a mandatory trip for work, so I will give mom a break this time.
All in all, maybe mom missed me, as she was sailing on a Gato!

Before you go, please sign my GUESTBOOK here, and stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

10 comments:

Ginger Jasper said...

Your mum got some pawsome pictures. I am glad you have got her back though.. Hugs GJ xx

Angel and Kirby said...

Even with out her camera, she got some great pictures!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Did they serve chikhken on that khat boat?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Nice pikhs!

Teddy Bear said...

What a fun time your Mom had in Cabo.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

roughseasinthemed said...

Sailing on a gato - haha!! Very witty. But if it is pez gato it is fish cat, so does that mean catfish??

K&P

Prints the Cat said...

Ah, there's the famous Cabo arch. Poor puffer fish, not puffed up. Even if he wasn't poisonous, how could anyone eat him with all the spikes on him.

aisha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sheena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Fabulous pics although the fish looked skeery! xx

aisha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.